Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 6:12:25 AM EDT

My wife and I are buying her a Sig 239 in 9mm and we where wanting some suggestions about which holsters are best suited for womens body types. I'm sure you ladies have some experience of weeding out holsters that are not suitable for that hour glass figure.

Purse holsters are out along with fanny packs. We are more interested in stong side holsters.

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Paddle holster (gun inside pants in front of hip bone) or there is a "girdle" holster that wraps around the waist with velcro that works great as well. I have the same gun BTW.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I use this holster 99% of the time (on the right hip area). I also use an IWB holster from Uncle Mikes in the small of my back when wearing shorter shirts.
I have tried the paddle holsters and didn't like them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Thanks were gonna check out both of them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife likes this holster quite a lot for range work.

www.blade-tech.com/product.php?productid=824&cat=257&page=1

aa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top