Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll read this thread tomorrow, but I've already seen yer first post and you're makin' me mad.  Now I not only have to keep up with the Joneses, but the Jeffereson's as well?  WTF,O?

Jake.

P.S. I only opened the thread because I saw you authored it, TJ.  If it was almost anyone else here, I'd have expected a pic of something that ran off of C or D batteries.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You gotta be able to laugh, my dear.  Especially at yourself.    It was an hysterical situation, and we still laugh about it.  

Besides, I added it to my 'Get out of jail free' list, up there with 'The day that Jason flooded the house by leaving the hot water running in the utility room sink'.  One day, I'm going to do something so stupid or insane that i should get in trouble for it, then I'm going to pull one of the trump cards from my list...and I'm off, scot free.  Just have to know when to play your cards.  

I agree on the gotta be able to laugh.....but I still think you are evil, she debul woman.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
TJ your wife looks like she's 16!  Patty

That's funny - she won't turn 16 for another seven months!  

(Get it?  TJ's from Tennessee?  No?  Oh, well.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ah TJ, you have missed something important.  Remember, ........ but teach a (wo)man to fish and (s)he eats forever.

I am putting my wife thru law school, while working full time, and rushing home to take care of three kids when she leaves for classes four nightsa week for the next four years, cooking cleaning, laundry, everything, while she studies about 45 hours a week.

If I survive this, I think I will have adequately demonstrated that my love is boundless, and endless.

Besides, I already got her the car.

Make sure that pre-nup is solid, Mr. Mom.........

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ah TJ, you have missed something important.  Remember, ........ but teach a (wo)man to fish and (s)he eats forever.

I am putting my wife thru law school, while working full time, and rushing home to take care of three kids when she leaves for classes four nightsa week for the next four years, cooking cleaning, laundry, everything, while she studies about 45 hours a week.

If I survive this, I think I will have adequately demonstrated that my love is boundless, and endless.

Pre-Nup?  I was fully certified in my chosen profession before we wed.  However, I understand that her law degree becomes a marital asset, as I will have paid for it, figuratively and literally, after we were married.  She can have half of our crap if she wants it.  I'll take half of her future income in return.  She can even keep the car!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, I like other cultures where you get something for a dowery of sorts for accepting and supporting them. I guess its me. I've been around the world in 90days so to speak. Other cultures KWTFIRL....
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'll read this thread tomorrow, but I've already seen yer first post and you're makin' me mad.  Now I not only have to keep up with the Joneses, but the Jeffereson's as well?  WTF,O?

Jake.

P.S. I only opened the thread because I saw you authored it, TJ.  If it was almost anyone else here, I'd have expected a pic of something that ran off of C or D batteries.

Let's just say *I* was a tad disappointed...

j/k!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pre-Nup?  I was fully certified in my chosen profession before we wed.  However, I understand that her law degree becomes a marital asset, as I will have paid for it, figuratively and literally, after we were married.  She can have half of our crap if she wants it.  I'll take half of her future income in return.  She can even keep the car!!

Attaboy!  Looks like someone's been payin' attention...................

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
TJ your wife looks like she's 16!  Patty

That's funny - she won't turn 16 for another seven months!  

(Get it?  TJ's from Tennessee?  No?  Oh, well.)

LOL, She was 17 when I asked her to marry me and just turned 18 when we did the deed.  Funny yow those TN things last 32 years.

So, yeah, she was 17/18, but you weren't the age you are now.......... *that's* where the joke woulda been.  You know, like a Jerry Lee Lewis kinda thing.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:42:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Just got an '05 Dodge Durango Limited, V8, Hemi, leather, DVD, navigation, Sirius...and 345 horsies under the hood.  She's a beast.  Better gas mileage than the Audi TT I had.

Uhh... I'm pretty sure a Durango, with a Hemi is a HE.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:44:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
M38...nope, the crazy neighbor hit my Infinity QX4, therefore paving the way for my Durango.

What ever happened with that?  I remember everyone bitching because you parked it on the wrong side of the road.  Did you fix it and then get rid of it? The correct orientation parking police didn't come at shoot your dogs?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sorry, I like other cultures where you get something for a dowery of sorts for accepting and supporting them. I guess its me. I've been around the world in 90days so to speak. Other cultures KWTFIRL....

Does the woman get the dowry for taking care of the man or the man for taking care of the woman?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top