Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

If I had a whole bunch of free time... gee, I think I'd take an art class or a geology class or spend entirely too much time on the internet...  But, I bet those store ideas would keep you VERY busy.

You don't wanna know when the last time I went outside was.....I can ALMOST remember what fresh air and sunshine feel like...

The sad thing is, I feel like I need a vacation. What kind of person needs a vacation to take a break from doing nothing?

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#2]

The good looking young man on my left is my son.  I think he's got some kind of tribal tat on his upper arm.  I don't think either one of us qualify as fat though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Not tattooed, but I am a fat maniac....

With a gun even....

GT
I do not photograph well....
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:38:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did someone page me?  Fat, tattooed maniac here, reporting for duty...

This post + 0 pics = worthless

Come on baby, show some skin!!!!  

LOL just for you:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/Makarov_Mami/33acd8b8.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/Makarov_Mami/quetzalito.jpg

SWEET

They're so purdy!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:20:16 AM EDT
[#5]
This was my first tattoo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:16:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I had a whole bunch of free time... gee, I think I'd take an art class or a geology class or spend entirely too much time on the internet...  But, I bet those store ideas would keep you VERY busy.

You don't wanna know when the last time I went outside was.....I can ALMOST remember what fresh air and sunshine feel like...

The sad thing is, I feel like I need a vacation. What kind of person needs a vacation to take a break from doing nothing?

Just thought you'd get a kick out of the movie "The Amazing Adventure" with Cary Grant.  It's kind of innocent, yet touches on the topic of how difficult it can be to do "nothing".
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:43:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is it true all tattoos eventually turn blue?

They may not exactly turn BLUE, but with time & exposure to the sun, the colors will fade and they become pretty blurry.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top