Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My husband, and his family too, are all taking pure flaxseed to specifically lower their cholesterol.  And, it's working.  They mix 1/4c - 1/2c flaxseed with their morning juice, and, then again at night.  It's kinda gritty, but it's better than taking pills and getting bad side effects.

Also, since we are now buying bags in bulk, we keep them in the freezer to stay fresh.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
First, syntax I haven't (totally) forgotten about you. I can't seem to locate the intel that I had specifically for Sjogen's, so I'll try "winging" it from memory.

Thanks Kacer, I appreciate your taking the time to post this for me.

I am not sure about the type of pancreatitis, ( not from alcohol) I can only tell you I had problems from my early teens, and at 21 I had gall bladder disease, that is when the "attacks" became un-bearable, and I have endured them for 27 years at that level.  I used to believe that hot milk and a banana would stop the attack, but only if I could get it down and keep it down for at least five minutes.  I have done all kinds of weird things trying to stop the pain. I take hyoscymine sulfate (VA generics) at the onset of an attack.  Most of the time it helps, but then it causes trouble with the Sojgrens.  It is nothing more than an extra strong antihistamine, so my eyes and mouth just get bone dry.
The sojgrens I have been told is something I have probably had throughout my life, like the fibromyalgia. My eyes are just horrible, but my teeth are the most depressing.  I have always taken care of them, they break so easily, and I really hate it when "judgemental" people assume I have taken drugs all my life.  I can take NO pain killers as I have anaphalactic (spelling??) reaction to any opiates or synthetics.  In a nut shell, no good stuff!  
Definately learned some things I did not know, and some things I questioned years ago that now turn out I was correct in assuming.
Now, I will tell you I was taking 1200mg of the flax oil 3 times a day, Then stopped the third one when you explained why I was staying awake more than usual.  I then added some of the ground up flax to my yogurt, about 2 heaping tablespoons Tid.  I actually was starting to feel decent, then hell knocked on the door, and I kept forgetting.  One thing I definately noticed was the numbness in my finger tips was less, as at least three times I have burned myself either under hot water, or in the oven and IT HURT!!  I have done that in the past and felt nothing. also, the swelling in my eyes was decreased. So I think I will continue taking it, and I will let you know when I notice more changes.  
Thanks again Kacer, I wish I had known this years ago.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My husband, and his family too, are all taking pure flaxseed to specifically lower their cholesterol.  And, it's working.  They mix 1/4c - 1/2c flaxseed with their morning juice, and, then again at night.  It's kinda gritty, but it's better than taking pills and getting bad side effects.

Also, since we are now buying bags in bulk, we keep them in the freezer to stay fresh.

Hope that helps.

It's good to have more confirmation, anyway. Several folks have noted it lowering BP, Cholesterol, sugar (in diabetes) etc...

Is that 1/4c-1/2c AFTER it is ground up??? (if before, that sounds like too much., if after, probably fine.) Did a doc recomend that much? Does their doc KNOW they are taking it?

Please realize a few things, IF they experience ANY "insomnia" they may wish to avoid the dose in the evening, as omega 3's HAVE been implicated in insomnia-like problems if taken too late in the day/evening.

Next, it IS a blood-thinning agent, so be aware of that and they may wish to discontine use a week or two before and after surgery to avoid potential complications. (Best advise is talk to the doc about it).

And, IMO, yes, natural is always better than "man-made". Kudos!

Quoted:

Quoted:
First, syntax I haven't (totally) forgotten about you. I can't seem to locate the intel that I had specifically for Sjogen's, so I'll try "winging" it from memory.

Thanks Kacer, I appreciate your taking the time to post this for me.

I am not sure about the type of pancreatitis, ( not from alcohol) I can only tell you I had problems from my early teens, and at 21 I had gall bladder disease, that is when the "attacks" became un-bearable, and I have endured them for 27 years at that level.  I used to believe that hot milk and a banana would stop the attack, but only if I could get it down and keep it down for at least five minutes.  I have done all kinds of weird things trying to stop the pain. I take hyoscymine sulfate (VA generics) at the onset of an attack.  Most of the time it helps, but then it causes trouble with the Sojgrens.  It is nothing more than an extra strong antihistamine, so my eyes and mouth just get bone dry.
The sojgrens I have been told is something I have probably had throughout my life, like the fibromyalgia. My eyes are just horrible, but my teeth are the most depressing.  I have always taken care of them, they break so easily, and I really hate it when "judgemental" people assume I have taken drugs all my life.  I can take NO pain killers as I have anaphalactic (spelling??) reaction to any opiates or synthetics.  In a nut shell, no good stuff!  
Definately learned some things I did not know, and some things I questioned years ago that now turn out I was correct in assuming.
Now, I will tell you I was taking 1200mg of the flax oil 3 times a day, Then stopped the third one when you explained why I was staying awake more than usual.  I then added some of the ground up flax to my yogurt, about 2 heaping tablespoons Tid.  I actually was starting to feel decent, then hell knocked on the door, and I kept forgetting.  One thing I definately noticed was the numbness in my finger tips was less, as at least three times I have burned myself either under hot water, or in the oven and IT HURT!!  I have done that in the past and felt nothing. also, the swelling in my eyes was decreased. So I think I will continue taking it, and I will let you know when I notice more changes.  
Thanks again Kacer, I wish I had known this years ago.  

Those are ALL things I've come to expect w/the flax (oil) consumption. Glad it has helped

The only other thing that immediately "comes to mind" w/the pancreas is BROMELAIN. Best source is in FRESH Pineapples, ESPECIALLY the CORE (and yes, it IS edible). It is a strong anti-inflammatory and helps to "regenerate" the pancreas. Most of what I DO know about the pancreas has to do w/its relationship to diabetes. Give it about 6 months (total) then we can address other stuff. Though, frankly, it's been almost 4.5 years for me and I am STILL "getting" parts of me back. The latest 2, dreaming and "hunger pains". Still trying to decide whether I like it better WITH those 2 parts, or if I liked it better BEFORE. The dreaming is a plus I guess, but the hunger pains can kinda be a ... well... pain. NOW I need to eat when I need to eat, not when I "have time"
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Must get a pineapple.  I crave pineapple juice sometimes, but never thought about the whole thing.  It is the only juice I can drink, besides the non-benificial hi-c that does not cause me to go into an attack.  Apple juice is an instant attack. (for lack of a better word)  If you think of anything else, let me know!!  I would rather give birth than have the pain of pancreatitis, well, at least I am free of that threat!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Must get a pineapple.  I crave pineapple juice sometimes, but never thought about the whole thing.  It is the only juice I can drink, besides the non-benificial hi-c that does not cause me to go into an attack.  Apple juice is an instant attack. (for lack of a better word)  If you think of anything else, let me know!!  I would rather give birth than have the pain of pancreatitis, well, at least I am free of that threat!

Yeah, just keep in mind that the pineapple JUICE does you no good either (Unless you "make" it yourself from a fresh pineapple) because the bromelain (an enzyme) is destroyed via the heating process :/.

But the bromelain is a digestive enzyme. My guess is OTHER similar enzymes would possibly help you. Papya comes to mind... I forget just what that has (papyan? - something like that) I'm thinking that's the right way  (from my rudamentary, knowledge about the pancreas). I'll TRY to  do some research and see if anything else crops up. It's just everything is kinda "nuts" until after Labor Day, and then it's STILL a tad nuts. Getting ready to (hopefully) go to school for holistic nutrition (basically healing the body though specific nutrition - like for YOU, FRESH pineapple & flax seeds (flaxseed oil)) as I'm beginning to be better ENOUGH myself to get back to work soon, unfortunately, the field I WAS in (and damn good at) I cannot go back to... press chemistry causes me to have a "flare up" of MS problems (not sure if it's the paper dust OR the press chemistry for certain, but likely one of those, anyway.)

So trying to line up all those ducks is challenging. And time consuming. But as soon as I am able.

Best of luck,

Kim
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Just did another IM thought someone else might find interesting/benefit from:

Don't faint but my GP noticed that I don't do well on the standard cholesterol drugs so he tells me that he and a cardio have found people to have good results with the following:

Res-Q 1250
Res-Q LDL-X

Comments?

I may  give it a shot as I'm unable to take statins.
I read a reply of yours somewhere about Flax at night causing sleep problems. Yep.  I'll try moving it to after breakfast.

Thanks, XXXXXX

Flax is reputed to not the best Omega-3 fat (I tend to disagree) because your body must convert the shorter fat ALA in flax to EPA and DHA before you will receive major benefits, (IMO, "faster" isn't always "better", also the anecdotal evidence seems to conflict w/these findings) and most of us don't do that very well (more true for men than w/women, but a LOT of men HAVE seen great benefit from the Flax, and my rule of thumb is that if it was MEANT to do it, we should LET/MAKE it DO it. Otherwise, we may (further) loose that ability.) Cod liver oil has a high level of vitamin D that is very beneficial.

I have yet to determine (IMO, only because I haven't had time to look INTO it yet) WHY some people convert ALA to DHA and EPA better than others, it IS on the "schedule", However, I STRONGLY suspect it is some dietary deficiency or excess (as, IME, pretty much everything else HAS been).

Did we discuss squalene and sun exposure? (might be a significant influence on your cholesterol).

I advocate WHOLE FOODS instead of "supplimets" whenever someone CAN comply. The Res-Q LDL-X is an "extract" of red yeast rice.

Red yeast rice contains substances that lower total cholesterol, lower bad LDL cholesterol, and lower bad triglycerides while leaving the good HDL cholesterol unchanged.  Red yeast rice has been used in China since 800 AD by fermenting a natural red yeast named Monascus Purpureus on white rice. The principle component of red yeast rice was discovered by drug companies and synthesized in the laboratory to make cholesterol lowering prescription drugs. It appears to accomplish this by restricting the liver's production of cholesterol. (IMO, it lowers the CONVERSION of the squalene TO bad cholesterol - but "po-tay-to" "po-tat-o"). The compound responsible for this effect--mevinolin--is chemically similar to the cholesterol-lowering compound lovastatin, which is sold as the prescription drug Mevacor. Mevinolin is also similar to the active ingredients in other cholesterol medications such as Zocor (simvastatin) and Lipitor (atorvastatin). It should be noted that other natural compounds in red yeast rice that are not in statin drugs may also be involved in providing the healthy effects. RES-Q LDL-X incorporates a strain of yeast which has been clinically shown to be completely safe and effective especially when taken in conjunction with RES-Q 1250. The combination of RES-Q 1250 and RES-Q LDL-X is the most powerful combination ever developed to fight against cardiovascular disease.

Statin drugs reduce the body's production of CoEnzyme Q-10. Red yeast rice does not appear to lower CoQ-10 in the same manner as statin drugs. I wonder if this is WHY you cannot take the statin drugs? What occurs when you do? IF this IS the problem, YOU MAY NOT convert enough Co-Q-10, and might want to take a suppliment of that as well.

But, yeah, looks good, I just tend to think that the "pharm-grade" stuff is a rip-off. Your call.

If you need more info, don't hesitate.

Kim

P.S. Sorry `bout the insomnia - I REALLY DO usually relate this, sorry I didn't w/you. must've been allergy season for me (I have more problems, generally then). Hopefully not in a couple of years.

Also, good to know that SOME allopathic (MD) Doctors ARE waking up and smelling the coffee
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool , always nice to know you are making a diffrence and helping people.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Okay, finally had SOME time to look into this further... this is what I found out:

Those with chronic pancreatitis need to discuss enzyme intakes with their physician. Under medical supervision, seriously ill people with pancreatic insufficiency caused by pancreatitis are given very high levels of enzymes to improve fat digestion. In one successful trial, enough pancreatin was used with each meal to supply slightly over 1,000,000 USP units of lipase. Because pancreatin is rapidly emptied from the stomach during digestion, people taking these enzymes may obtain better results by spreading out supplementation throughout the meal.

Also only small amounts of the animal-based proteolytic enzymes, trypsin and chymotrypsin, are found in the "average American" diet; however, the pancreas can synthesize these enzymes (though this may be a problem if one has pancreatitis). The plant-based proteolytic enzyme bromelain comes from the cores of pineapples and is useful in many conditions (largely due to the anti-infammatory action). Papain comes from unripe papayas. All of these enzymes are available as supplements. As usual, I suggest either Nature's Bounty OR Puritan's Pride.

And thanks, for asking about this, while I was trying to find something for YOU, I ran across some info that may further help my grandfather (he has Alzheimer's and is "holding his own" largely due, IMO to the flax oil, vitamin E and Folic acid.) But this rather looks like it might take him OUT of the "fog" a bit sooner/more often. But I only skimmed it, could be a dead-end, but looks promising, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Cool , always nice to know you are making a diffrence and helping people.

Yes it is. That's why I am looking SERIOUSLY into doing this for a living (after getting my BA, MA & PhD) as I can;t go back to my old job (printing) as the press chemicals cause me to "flare" w/the MS. (I REALLY liked Printing - a lot)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Okay, finally had SOME time to look into this further... this is what I found out:

Those with chronic pancreatitis need to discuss enzyme intakes with their physician. Under medical supervision, seriously ill people with pancreatic insufficiency caused by pancreatitis are given very high levels of enzymes to improve fat digestion. In one successful trial, enough pancreatin was used with each meal to supply slightly over 1,000,000 USP units of lipase. Because pancreatin is rapidly emptied from the stomach during digestion, people taking these enzymes may obtain better results by spreading out supplementation throughout the meal.

Also only small amounts of the animal-based proteolytic enzymes, trypsin and chymotrypsin, are found in the "average American" diet; however, the pancreas can synthesize these enzymes (though this may be a problem if one has pancreatitis). The plant-based proteolytic enzyme bromelain comes from the cores of pineapples and is useful in many conditions (largely due to the anti-infammatory action). Papain comes from unripe papayas. All of these enzymes are available as supplements. As usual, I suggest either Nature's Bounty OR Puritan's Pride.

And thanks, for asking about this, while I was trying to find something for YOU, I ran across some info that may further help my grandfather (he has Alzheimer's and is "holding his own" largely due, IMO to the flax oil, vitamin E and Folic acid.) But this rather looks like it might take him OUT of the "fog" a bit sooner/more often. But I only skimmed it, could be a dead-end, but looks promising, anyway.

If the benifits of the pineapple are in a capsule, I think I will try that, as eating the pineapple made my tounge look like it had blisters!  It did help the swelling go down under my ribs though.  
Glad to hear you may find something to help your Grandfather!  Good luck with your studies, it sounds like you will be one of those people that make a big difference for a lot of people.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If the benifits of the pineapple are in a capsule, I think I will try that, as eating the pineapple made my tounge look like it had blisters!  It did help the swelling go down under my ribs though.  
Glad to hear you may find something to help your Grandfather!  Good luck with your studies, it sounds like you will be one of those people that make a big difference for a lot of people.

Yes, they are.

Here's a link to a company I trust, as I've tried their Bromelain on myself. (And it's helpful - plus they just SEEM really "ethical" as companies go...).

This is their "Digestive Enzymes" page: Bromelain is on there, I've tried the 500mg tablet. Can't speak to the chewable one.

Bromelain/Enzymes

Oh, and the Papain is here, never tried it though.

Papain

Also, I'm a bit concerned about the reaction on the tongue.... here's why, IMO, it's not likely, and probably a combo of the Bromelain and vit. C... but if you experience problems.... probably will want to see if maybe you ARE experiencing an allergic reaction.

Toxicity, Side Effects and Allergic Reactions

Bromelain is considered to have very low toxicity, with an LD50 greater than 10g/kg. Toxicity tests on dogs, with increasing levels of bromelain up to 750 mg/kg administered daily, showed no toxic effects after six months. Dosages of1.5 g/kg/day administered to rats show no carcinogenic or teratogenic effects. 51

In human clinical tests, side effects have not been observed. Bromelain supplementation up to 460 mg has been shown to have no effect on heart rate or blood pressure; however, increasing doses up to 1840 mg have been shown to increase the heart rate proportionately. In some cases an increase of up to 80% of the baseline has been reported, which may be a result of bromelain's influence on IL-1 and TNF production. Maximum effects were seen at 2 hours but some residual effect remained at 24 hours. At doses above 700 mg, palpitations and subjective discomfort have been reported. Blood pressure changes have not been demonstrated in humans at any dosage level.52

The allergenic potential of proteolytic enzymes should not be underestimated, for they cause, in particular, IgE-mediated respiratory allergies of both the immediate type and the late-phase of immediate type with predominantly respiratory symptoms. Allergy to bromelain has been reported in workers of a blood-grouping laboratory, and investigation indicates that (1) bromelain is a strong sensitizer, (2) sensitization usually occurs due to inhalation and not to ingestion, (3) bromelain allergy is occupationally acquired, and adequate precautions are necessary.53 The risk of sensitization to enzymes due to inhalation as a result of occupational exposure is very high (up to 50%).54

Bromelain has been shown to cross-react with the sera in about 28% of persons with IgE allergic response to honeybee venom.55 Bromelain, along with horseradish peroxidase and ascorbate oxidase are recognized by the IgE of sera from patients who are hypersensitive to olive tree pollen.56

Bromelain and papain, due to their use as a meat tenderizer and to clarify beer, are considered as potential ingestive allergens and may represent an unrecognized cause of an allergic reaction following a meal. As with other food substances, a small segment of the population, particularly those with a sensitivity to pineapple, may be sensitive to oral supplementation with bromelain. As contact allergens, the enzymes play a minor role; however, it is thought that skin testing with isolated proteases like bromelain may induce systemic reactions in susceptible individuals, even at very high dilution.53,57

Also, for those at all interested, I had a bittersweet night. A lady I've gone to church with since shortly after my birth, passed away Monday Night, and tonight was the showing. However, her grand daughter was having various problems, and the flax was one of the MAIN things I encouraged her to take. (She's probably 24-25) She related tonight thather vision seemed much worse, so she went to the opthomologist... the doc said, "No wonder you're having trouble! This prescription is WAY too strong!" The doc adjusted the prescription, and now she's seeing great!

That wasn't why I encouraged her to start the Flax, but it's still really cool. (She has contacts, and I wasn't even aware her vision was compromised). But she's had a LOT of problems w/kidney stones, and there's significant studies that say the lack of the omega 3's are a mitigating factor in kidney stones being a problem. I don't recall the exact theory WHY, but it made a lot of sense when I read it. And I'm PRETTY sure I saved it somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay Got another one!

Hi.

You may recall our recent discussions.

Well, I've been taking omega 3 for a while now.  In fact,  after our discussion,  I doubled my dosage as an experiment.

I was at my opthalmologist's office a few days ago and got the full spectrum of tests that
are due twice a year for a glaucoma patient like myself.

Surprising!   My ocular pressure is down to 15....it was 29 when I started my treatment, a year and a half ago.   Prescription of Lumigan dropped my pressure through the 20s and into the upper teens...but never below 19.    Now it's down to 15, which is WELL within the ideal range (if not actually in the lower part of that range) and other tests have convinced my opthalmologist that I in fact do NOT have glaucoma...just a high risk factor for it.  There is no evidence of optic nerve damage or visual field loss.

To say that I'm happy about this development is an understatement!   As you can imagine, being told that you do NOT have a condition that sometimes progresses to blindness despite all that medicine can do, when you've lived under the belief that you DID have it for the past year and a half,  is a really wonderful feeling!

I have made several dietary changes, and lifestyle changes, too, but somehow, I think
that the omega 3 is a prime ingredient in the positive change.     I asked my doctor about that, and he replied that there are some studies regarding glaucoma and omega 3 which DO indicate a link.  It looks promising.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Xxxxxxx

My reply:

Xxxxxxx,

Yes! Thanks a LOT for letting me know. That's great (and YOU may be surprised, I'm NOT )

Yeah, I figure in 2 more years when I visit the neuro that DXed me w/MS - SHE will TRY to say I never HAD MS. The ONLY problem w/that is that there WERE oligodendrocyte cells in my spinal fluid... hence, MS. Asshats.

See, since THEY do not know that there's a CURE for these conditions, the condition they "thought" you had, you must NOT have had

But that's GREAT news. Thanks for sharing.

Kim

That's TWO folks who had glaucoma (maybe 3 - I think my ex was at least very likely to have - now HER tests are all "normal") who now DO NOT!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#14]
YOUCH!!  CM...you will be asleep, right?  

Will keep you in my thoughts.

Youch!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:21:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#16]
My pediatriciam recommended flaxseed oil or omega 3-6-9 pills for my picky-eater.  C urrently on Omega 3-6-9 pills by NOW.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
YOUCH!!  CM...you will be asleep, right?  

Will keep you in my thoughts.

Youch!!

Oh yes, I can assure you, these procedures will be done under general anaesthesia.

"Look, doc, one of us IS going to be knocked out over this operation.  Now who's it gonna be, you or me?"

Chris, that's a GOOD one!

Yep...Mr. Tool,  meet Mr. Surgical Tools.    Hope they use enough surgical lube that you don't get turned inside out.  

CJ

Now, am I reading this correctly? You have problems w/kidney stones? If that's a "yes" the omega 3's actually DO help w/that, I don't recall the EEXACT reasons, just that the study seemed sound, and that it made logical sense as they explained WHY. Sorry, just wasn't paying enough attention
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:12:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yeah,  and we discussed this matter, too.   You said that the kidney stones and glaucoma conditions both likely stemmed from the same underlying cause...deficiency of omega 3.  

I think I saved your letters.

CJ

Okay cool - glad I covered that w/you. Hard to keep everyone straight (no pun intended)  I guess I didn't know it was THAT bad. (I'm WELL over my IM limit, need to clean out the ol's IM boxes... so I think I probably saved ONE (so I didn't "forget" you)   Well, hope it clears up, and that the omega 3's DO do what the research suggests, and you have no more problems w/THAT (I've never had any myself, but I undestand that they are NO fun. Best of luck.

Kim
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Uh, no,  kidney stones aren't much fun. <snippage>

I thought they did some sort of sonic something that busted them up these days? That's what the dad of some friends of mine has done now (I THINK he's on flax now, hopefully he doesn't have any trouble anymore... but maybe not - his wife is, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yes, it's called extracorporeal lithotripsy.

In essence, it's a sonogram machine with the sonic output cranked up so high,
and focused to a tight spot,  that it blasts kidney stones into sand.  From OUTSIDE your body.

It's usually done under general anaesthesia, or at least a spinal with a sedative.  

It leaves you sore, but not as sore as a good kidney stone attack.

CJ

Or cutting you open, which IS what they USED to do, yes?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top