Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#1]

PUNK.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dude, two options.

tjmz is a chick.  

I hope the legal system can help you, but I've never heard of a "rapist" or a "child molester" ever being cured.  It sounds like the legal system is already failing you.  If you can get the police involved pile on the charges - I'd be willing to bet that his copy of Photshop is pirated and you know a corporation will act.  Some of the 'other' suggestions may be in order for his boyish actions - it may be time for him to be "more careful".  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I would like an update on this one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

missed this one while I was gone. Hope it ends with a kid in jail.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1,000
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Update please?  If you haven't already, you should probably contact the local news media.  When police don't step up and deal with something like this, the media will often be willing to take them to task for it.  If things aren't happening the way they should (i.e., nobody's taking it seriously) then a news report can sometimes be the catalyst that gets things going.

I agree with the other poster who said that this boy is probably already a rapist.  If the behaviors you've described are true, then he has exhibited a willingness to inflict physical pain and humiliation even after his inappropriate advances have been rejected multiple times and after authorities have become involved.  He has continued with the behavior even after police and principal have talked with him.  His latest threat is exactly that, a threat.  And his previous behavior demonstrates the likelihood that he will attempt to carry out the threat.  Remember, for a person like him, each act of violence and/or unwelcome sexual behavior will be bigger than the last.  

What the #@$! are you waiting for?!  Are you going to wait until he's raped/killed her before you start making things happen?  I'd suggest you get on the ball and get this kid arrested, get his parents and the school district sued (wake up call) and transfer the girl to a different school NOW!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Update please?  If you haven't already, you should probably contact the local news media.  When police don't step up and deal with something like this, the media will often be willing to take them to task for it.  If things aren't happening the way they should (i.e., nobody's taking it seriously) then a news report can sometimes be the catalyst that gets things going.

I agree with the other poster who said that this boy is probably already a rapist.  If the behaviors you've described are true, then he has exhibited a willingness to inflict physical pain and humiliation even after his inappropriate advances have been rejected multiple times and after authorities have become involved.  He has continued with the behavior even after police and principal have talked with him.  His latest threat is exactly that, a threat.  And his previous behavior demonstrates the likelihood that he will attempt to carry out the threat.  Remember, for a person like him, each act of violence and/or unwelcome sexual behavior will be bigger than the last.  

What the #@$! are you waiting for?!  Are you going to wait until he's raped/killed her before you start making things happen?  I'd suggest you get on the ball and get this kid arrested, get his parents and the school district sued (wake up call) and transfer the girl to a different school NOW!

Only problem with the media is how much do you want to pimp your child out to them?

I still say tall building.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was in school, a few times boys tried to grope me on the school bus.  The bus driver was a big wimp who ignored anything that happened.  I did my best to break their arms, hit them in the groin, etc.  Whatever I had with me became a weapon.  This kid is probably already a rapist.  His behavior is too agressive to be anything else.  Your parents should go to the nth degree, suing, etc. to help your sister.  Not only to protect her physically but psychologically as well.  If she thinks nothing will happen to the little prick, it will scar her forever.  I hope you teach her to handle guns if she doesn't know how to already.  She may need one to protect herself from this jerk at home sometime.  He is likely to stalk her too.

How old are you now?  I wish my daughter could go to school with more girls like you!

I am 41 now.  I grew up with 3 sisters and my parents.  I am short, 5', and I was very tiny when I was in school.  I have had a few unusual experiences in my life.  Here are a few.  When I was about 3 years old, a hitchhiker tried to break into our home when my father wasn't there.  The only thing that stopped him was my mother yelling that she would shoot him if he broke down the door.  When I was about 5 years old, a man shot at my sister, a friend and I.  The police wouldn't even listen to us, so of course they never caught him.  To this day, I still remember what he looked like and what he was driving.  When I was six, my grandfather had to kill someone in self-defense.  Fortunately, the grand jury realized that a 77 year old man recovering from surgery was no match for a knife-wielding drunk who broke in on him.  The sheriff responded, but they waited down the road, refusing to actually try to stop the break-in until they heard the shots fired.

I learned early that no one will take of you, but you.

Edited to add:  I grew up in Kentucky.  My dad gave me a healthy sense of self.  He never made my sisters and I feel as though we were less because we were girls, no matter how often other men and sometimes women insisted that he must really want a boy after being stuck with girls.  I wish all women could have that rare gift.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#9]
How did today go?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Back in the day, this girl's older brother and a couple of his friends would just take this boy out behind the school and whip the daylights out of him.

Now it's lawyers, police, parents, judges, juriors and hundreds of thousands of my tax dollars at work.

God help the USA.

Vigilante justice is no way to handle this sort of thing; let the justice system handle it.

Well... I'm sure there were no broken bones or gushing blood.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#11]
So, Update....

Investigation is under way, and it looks like charges will be forthcoming.  Good news is that the prick and his parents got another visit from the police over the weekend and was told to stay away from her;  he stuck to that yesterday and there have been no new problems as of now.

On a more positive note, her friends woke up over the weekend and have all gone over to my sister's house and apologized for their actions on Friday.  Also, a number of guys at her school whom she does not know went up to her yesterday and have told her that they are looking out for her.  This guy showed up after lunch yesterday with a black eye and limping after meeting some of these guys on his lunch break, so she feels very safe at school, now.  Sounds like the students at school are looking out for her, which makes me very happy.  

I'll keep ya updated when I know more
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So, Update....

Investigation is under way, and it looks like charges will be forthcoming.  Good news is that the prick and his parents got another visit from the police over the weekend and was told to stay away from her;  he stuck to that yesterday and there have been no new problems as of now.

On a more positive note, her friends woke up over the weekend and have all gone over to my sister's house and apologized for their actions on Friday.  Also, a number of guys at her school whom she does not know went up to her yesterday and have told her that they are looking out for her.  This guy showed up after lunch yesterday with a black eye and limping after meeting some of these guys on his lunch break, so she feels very safe at school, now.  Sounds like the students at school are looking out for her, which makes me very happy.  

Tall building conference.

eta - I am glad to hear this.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So, Update....

so glad to hear this. Please do keep us updated.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So, Update....

Good to hear that.  It should have happened sooner.

Getting the shit kicked out of him at school should get him to stay away from her.  A few years in Jail would be better, though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, Update....

Tall Not-quite-tall-enough building conference.

Came in late (was trying to figure out the origin of Wedge's "tall building" comments).

Does this punk have friends who might assist him in revenge?  It's probably a safe bet that he knows your address.  Be aware.  I've heard that rock salt hurts but doesn't (usually) kill.

Just what I heard.  

It might be well to keep an ear to the ground and see what's "going around" regarding this incident, if you're not already.

Please post the obituary keep us updated.

For Wedge1082...

CAUTION:  SCARY PICTURES FROM WAY WAY HIGH UP BELOW.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

For Wedge1082...
img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/tall1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/tall2.jpg

Brisk.. warning of tall building looking down shots would be appreciated.. I am scared to death of heights and now I am having trouble breathing!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Tall Not-quite-tall-enough building conference.

Came in late (was trying to figure out the origin of Wedge's "tall building" comments).

Does this punk have friends who might assist him in revenge?  It's probably a safe bet that he knows your address.  Be aware.  I've heard that rock salt hurts but doesn't (usually) kill.

Just what I heard.  

It might be well to keep an ear to the ground and see what's "going around" regarding this incident, if you're not already.

Please post the obituary keep us updated.

For Wedge1082...

Views like that have been known to change minds.

eta - forgive the double post, I am experiencing mental problems apparently.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:22:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For Wedge1082...

Brisk.. warning of tall building looking down shots would be appreciated.. I am scared to death of heights and now I am having trouble breathing!

Just imagine if you had been accused of sexual assault, and were discussing the error of your ways while seeing that view with the assitance of some big mean mobster-type who was holding you by your ankles......
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For Wedge1082...

Just imagine if you had been accused of sexual assault, and were discussing the error of your ways while seeing that view with the assitance of some big mean mobster-type who was holding you by your ankles......

I can imagine.. I see myself looking down at them, from somewhere above, holding a dead body, because they done gave me a heartattack from fear!
Mission could be accomplished... if the said offender was as afraid as I am!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#21]
PLEASE go the fuck away.  

Quoted:

Quoted:
Back in the day, this girl's older brother and a couple of his friends would just take this boy out behind the school and whip the daylights out of him.

Now it's lawyers, police, parents, judges, juriors and hundreds of thousands of my tax dollars at work.

God help the USA.

Vigilante justice is no way to handle this sort of thing; let the justice system handle it.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Brisk I think I am going to steal one of those pics to use in future posts when someone needs to be talked to about the dangers of falling from tall buildings.

eta - In fact I know just the thread to put one in right now......
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Lawyer the fuck up right now.....

He is brazen with the attitude that nothing will happen to him. Make somethinghappen to him and get the local DA or state DA involved RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Own the school in the end...

Oops...didn't see the update.

Still I stand by my statement....Own that fucking school in the end!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For Wedge1082...

"All right, all right, I apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

MrsGungho, please accept this (can't be more than six feet off the ground) picture with my apologies for causing your distress (I didn't know heights bothered you):

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The young lady's parents need to involve the local prosecutor and forcefully insist charges be filed.  

DO NOT roll over for a school administrator who would prefer to sweep this under the rug.

"telling my sister that she needed to understand that the boy wasn't as mature as everyone else"  
There is something VERY troubling about that statement.  Is her attacker in some sort of special ed?

And don't forget that the quickest way to get the school's, the police's and everyone else's attention is to get the media involved.  Just like we are all eager to hear the outcome of the situation, the media will have the whole community rallying to make sure the kid gets what he deserves!!  This kind of shit really makes my blood boil to know that the people who should be proetecting the little girl are to busy (or lazy) to be bothered until it's too late!!  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/kroko_anim.gif

WTH is that alligator doing to that pillow?

tjmz, I've been watching this thread but haven't had time to post in it.  Glad to hear someone in authority is finally taking it seriously.  Please continue to keep us updated if you can.

He's hiding under it.

I don't want to know what you were thinking.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I've never heard of a "rapist" or a "child molester" ever being cured.

I have, but the guy that cures him spends some time in jail.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
PLEASE go the fuck away.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help the USA.

So we're discussing the inability of the justice system to handle this, and he comes in here to tell us if the popos know everything will be fine? Drink up your kool-aid!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This guy showed up after lunch yesterday with a black eye and limping after meeting some of these guys on his lunch break...

Ahhh, you gotta' love mob justice - effective since 25000 BC.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTH is that alligator doing to that pillow?

tjmz, I've been watching this thread but haven't had time to post in it.  Glad to hear someone in authority is finally taking it seriously.  Please continue to keep us updated if you can.

He's hiding under it.

I don't want to know what you were thinking.

MrsGloftoe

Your naughty...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Definitely sexual battery......

Go directly to the prosecutor's office and file charges if the police won't do anything.  And unfortunately, she'll have to have pictures taken of the damage to her body for the pending court case that will follow.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#34]
That is sexual battery without a doubt!!! I would go over the principles head, and over the cops head. The all have supervisors. Good luck. If that doesn't work have your dad contact RAINN. They should be able to lead him in the right direction.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
PLEASE go the fuck away.  

Why? Because I advocate for justice instead of a mindless mob reaction? there IS a legitimate response to this situation that does not get anyone else in trouble legally and punishes the perpetrator, which is what is supposed to happen. Any other response is legally incorrect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I can't disagree more.

Oly, I understand where you are coming from; yes, thats all appropriate, but given the boys escalation of his behavior, something needs to be done NOW in the legal arena to get this girl some protection . Taking the steps you describe will take time, leaving the  girl vulnerable in the meantime. I still say go to a concurrent jurisdiction agency that is willing to act NOW on the girls behalf.
 My concern about the first agency is that it may NOT be an individual officer who is too lazy to do his job, but the agency itself. That problem can be addressed after the fact , and retraining in domestic violence issues arranged for either the officer or the agency as needed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

So we're discussing the inability of the justice system to handle this, and he comes in here to tell us if the popos know everything will be fine? Drink up your kool-aid!

ONE aspect of the legal system; ONE officer. There are always other options, and I encourage the poster to explore their other options within the legal system. People should not act outside the law; it makes them no better than the original offender.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
So, Update....

Not to be the one who looks for the negative in things...But you need to be very cautious with every move your daughter makes(as well as the rest of your family)Guys like this NEVER LEARN!!! It scares the crap out of me as to how crazy people really are these days!! He or his family still may retaliate against your family!I hope this guy would have learned his lesson...but I wouldn't sleep well at night until his ass was definatley no harm to my daughter!!WATCH YOUR 6'
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
PLEASE go the fuck away.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help the USA.

tcsd1236 is right the justice system should hadle it.  Billy (inmate #23473) will handle the nocking out of the teeth for a gum-job.  And Johny (inmate# 37124) will handle the tough job of breaking him in for the rest of his future boy friends.

Side note.  I hope he learned his less from the light ass kicking that he received.  If she where a relative of mine or of a friend of mine he would get more than black eye and a limp.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
tcsd1236 is right the justice system should hadle it.  Billy (inmate #23473) will handle the nocking out of the teeth for a gum-job.  And Johny (inmate# 37124) will handle the tough job of breaking him in for the rest of his future boy friends.

No. That isn't allowed to happen, either.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not supposed to....... but that's the correctional officers problem at that point.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Why? Because I advocate for justice instead of a mindless mob reaction? there IS a legitimate response to this situation that does not get anyone else in trouble legally and punishes the perpetrator, which is what is supposed to happen. Any other response is legally incorrect.

You're confusing justice and legality.
Police are usually easy to see coming:  marked cars, uniforms, etc.  The mob is everywhere and could come from anywhere and keeps thugs on their toes.  They tried the legal system and it didn't work at least not at first.  I suspect the ass-kicking will leave more of an impression than the visit from the police to him and his parents.  As gun owners and concealed license holders we surely have figured out on some level that the police aren't everywhere and that we may need to handle things ourselves on occasion.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're confusing justice and legality.
Police are usually easy to see coming:  marked cars, uniforms, etc.  The mob is everywhere and could come from anywhere and keeps thugs on their toes.  They tried the legal system and it didn't work at least not at first.  I suspect the ass-kicking will leave more of an impression than the visit from the police to him and his parents.  As gun owners and concealed license holders we surely have figured out on some level that the police aren't everywhere and that we may need to handle things ourselves on occasion.

+1

Court justice is for the suites and afluent.

On the streets justice is truly blind.

The quote is not 100% but you guys should know the movie.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#44]
If vigilante justice is so bad how come we've really experienced a great increase in rape and sexual assault since it became taboo for older brother John to kick the crap outta the perp.

We made it throught the 30's, 40's and 50's where this was the PREFERRED method of handling forced unwanted sexual advances. Our society did not seem to suffer for it.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:58:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Don't normally post here and what not.
But after reading the first post I must.

Something very similar to this happened to my little sister when I was a Senior and she was a Freshman.

As soon as I heard about it I grabbed a few friends and mya little sister.
We informed the boy that my sister was going to kick the crap out of him and if he raised a finger the rest of us would help.
She did her part, we strongly enforced the idea that he should forget she existed.

She never had an issue with him or anyone else after that.
(We were all under 18)
Right or wrong it solved the issue.
The next week I enrolled my sister in a local kick boxing school.

When she turned 18 she got a .38.
When she turned 21 she got a CCW.
Its been a year since then and she now has a Keltec for the campus she attends.
Better to get in trouble for possession of a gun on campus than to be reped.

I wish you and yours the best and be very careful with this boy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:59:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, so that busted jaw my brother recieved while in jail wasn't suppose to happen?! I'll let him know that, maybe he can file a claim against the state or something.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:04:35 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
MrsGungho, please accept this (can't be more than six feet off the ground) picture with my apologies for causing your distress (I didn't know heights bothered you):
img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/nottall.jpg

Brisk, no apologies needed.. I do like that first picture you put up there especially for me. Have to agree with MrsGloftoe on the other, it looks a little ... well.... you know.

I also noticed the warning before I seen the pics skimming thru again.. I went real fast and didn't look at them this time!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:22:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
tcsd1236 is right the justice system should hadle it.  Billy (inmate #23473) will handle the nocking out of the teeth for a gum-job.  And Johny (inmate# 37124) will handle the tough job of breaking him in for the rest of his future boy friends.hock.gif

wow, so that busted jaw my brother recieved while in jail wasn't suppose to happen?! I'll let him know that, maybe he can file a claim against the state or something.

And the man my uncle heard getting murdered while the guards watched wasn't supposed to happen either...  It shouldn't happen, true.  Too many people are in jail for marijuana or other victimless crimes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Ahhh, you gotta' love mob justice - effective since 25000 BC.  

Then you'll like this short story!

My daughter has a girlfriend who got punched twice (eye & mouth) by her boyfriend last Saturday night.

2 fine upstanding young men caught up with him an hour or so later.  I think once he gets 3 new replacement teeth installed in his head, and the cracked cheekbone and (3) ribs heal a little, he'll have a much different attitude about what kind of behavior is appropriate around women.

If they were of age, I'd buy them both a beer.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't disagree more.

Oly, I understand where you are coming from; yes, thats all appropriate, but given the boys escalation of his behavior, something needs to be done NOW in the legal arena to get this girl some protection . Taking the steps you describe will take time, leaving the  girl vulnerable in the meantime. I still say go to a concurrent jurisdiction agency that is willing to act NOW on the girls behalf.
 My concern about the first agency is that it may NOT be an individual officer who is too lazy to do his job, but the agency itself. That problem can be addressed after the fact , and retraining in domestic violence issues arranged for either the officer or the agency as needed.

I was disagreeing with "it takes time............."
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top