Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Are you sure you don't want PIE?

O.K., especially if it's the tangy kind!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
if Barbie had this to defend herself with, you guys wouldn't be talking so tough.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
if Barbie had this to defend herself with, you guys wouldn't be talking so tough.

home.comcast.net/~c.duarte/barbi15b.jpg

There is just something wrong with doing that to a perfectly good AR
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Great pics Zoub!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just realized, we did recover all 4 heads.  Because Kentucky Barbie's head, the one with the #7 1/2 birdshot hole in her teeth is not in what I call the "headhunters trophy" arrangement.  When you look at that pic, you need to put the sound of headhunter drums in the back of your mind.  

Must be in my range bag?   HHHmmmmm

GC had way too much fun tracking down all the body parts and then arranging them for the photo.

The best shot was when QS hit one with his AR and her head went straight up 20-30 feet like a rocket.  Her face was looking straight back at us.  I swear she blinked.

The First Annual ARFCOM Regional Barbie Shoot was a big success.  From now on, we will need a theme song, maybe something from Kentucky Headhunters?

Most fun I've had with my clothes on in ages
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#6]

That's way too funny!!!  She winked...........hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Wedding Barbie shoulda got tossed into da fire Sat nite.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah no shit.  You tossed everything else into that damn fire you could get your hands on.  We should've tossed your damn GPS into it while you were stumbling around weren't looking.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:16:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most fun I've had with my clothes on in ages hr

Not many 1st time shooters can plink spoons (like silverware) at 100yds, you did GREAT!   (I won't exactly credit much to the Milwaukee, but it "helped" hr

I'm flattered, sweetie h.gif, but I've gotta give most of the credit to my teacher (you) and the Milwaukee.  I put one of the best pics of us on my desktop at work.  It stimulates the most interesting conversation among my co-workers hough,

If you promise to come visit again sometime soon, I promise that another wedding Barbie will be yours to destroy at will.  I'll even throw in a wedding Ken to complete the ensemble.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:45:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah no shit.  You tossed everything else into that damn fire you could get your hands on.  We should've tossed your damn GPS into it while you were stumbling around weren't looking.

hr

You shoulda seen the fire Saturday night.  Holy shit!  You coulda seen it from Mir!  Humiliated our neighbor who used not one, but TWO whole bottles of charcoal-starter fluid trying (unsuccessfully) to make his little pussy fire to impress his fiancee.  

We, in an attempt to help out, just kept adding more wood hink!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Did I miss the funeral, or are they just in an unmarked grave?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Did I miss the funeral, or are they just in an unmarked grave?

The 3 decapitated Barbies (and assorted body parts) are in my backpack...oh yuck!

I think you have KY Barbie and you're hiding her somewhere, but I'm not sure why.

Don't tell me 'cause I don't really want to know!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#14]
She stole Ken from me.  Glad you finally got her back for us
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I used to LOVE to pop the heads off my older Sister's Barbie dolls....they made a nice popping sound and boy did it p*** her off!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Anyway, I just thought it would be fun to blast on a girly-girl materialistic female role model this weekend (she reminds me of Paris Hilton) at the Indy shoot.
  Can we substitute HER for Barbie next time?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#17]
The original photobucket post isn't working, but here are a couple of pics from the shoot:

Barbies before

Barbies after

Skeet Barbie (aka 'KY Barbie') after

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#18]
That's hilarious!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top