Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I use active topics, and when I see one that pops up that says : new member saying hello"   I try and be polite and give a    I don't look at what forum it is in

+1
Link Posted: 7/24/2004 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I read something elsewhere on the board that makes me think one of the ladies might take offense, I check here to see if anyone picked up on it.   Then it's back to the locker room for more fun and games.

if i posted a new topic to bitch everytime i was annoyed by something you guys said, womenz forum would be pages and pages and pages.......

From the TV in the other room....
============
YOUNG MAN
                      Remember, same as before, you're
                      crowd control, I handle the
                      employees.

YOUNG WOMAN
                      Got it.

They both take out their .32-caliber pistols and lay them on
       the table.  He looks at her and she back at him.

YOUNG WOMAN
                      I love you, Pumpkin.

YOUNG MAN
                      I love you, Honey Bunny.

And with that, Pumpkin and Honey Bunny grab their weapons,
       stand up and rob the restaurant.  Pumpkin's robbery persona is
       that of the in-control professional.  Honey Bunny's is that of
       the psychopathic, hair-triggered, loose cannon.

PUMPKIN
                           (yelling to all)
                      Everybody be cool this is a
                      robbery!

=============

Love your sig line. One of my favorite films..
Link Posted: 7/24/2004 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

i love that you write in lavender--quite the feminine touch...

Link Posted: 7/24/2004 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i love that you write in lavender--quite the feminine touch...hr

Geez you two...get a room already!
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#5]

i love that you write in lavender--quite the feminine touch...

It goes with my pumps...

Link Posted: 7/25/2004 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just saw this on active topics

Theres a girls fourm??  hmmm...

Exactly what I was thinking? I use Active Topics or just mill around in the GD... I hardly ever stray from that... unless I am just looking to reply to threads I'm already active in... then it's My Active Topics.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Just curious as to how many of the guys come here to read the womans forum and why.

To stay in touch with how woman think ....
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 2:54:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I seriously doubt the women on this site represent the general female population.  But I guess it is good for you to know that we aren't all the same.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

know your enemy!

Couldn't agree more, same reason
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#11]
So confused...

Girls women who know how to operate and field strip and AR-15 and LIKE IT?  I gotta get outa Illinois and move down south, most girls here don't even know what an assault weapon is!

So confused...

I admit it, I got bored of cruising the rest of AR15.com and decided "what the hell" and thought I would see what goes on in here.  Digital version of trying to figure out why girls go to the bathrooms in groups!

Dawg
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw it on active posts.  And I am nosey.
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You sound like you are probably a Leykis listener!!!???

Who is?  And what is a Leykis?

Googled and got a "Tom Leykis" show.  Looks like manly-man stuff for manly-men.  Did I mention manly?

Never heard of him.

Im a ladies man.
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You sound like you are probably a Leykis listener!!!???

Who is?  And what is a Leykis?

Googled and got a "Tom Leykis" show.  Looks like manly-man stuff for manly-men.  Did I mention manly?

Never heard of him.

Im a ladies man.

I bet you haven't!
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I really seriously havnt. I dont watch the man show or any of those other nit wits that like to fart and drink beer and act like tim allen on national television and call that 'manly'
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 2:39:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
So confused...

Girls women who know how to operate and field strip and AR-15 and LIKE IT?  I gotta get outa Illinois and move down south, most girls here don't even know what an assault weapon is!

So confused...

I admit it, I got bored of cruising the rest of AR15.com and decided "what the hell" and thought I would see what goes on in here.  Digital version of trying to figure out why girls go to the bathrooms in groups!

Dawg

Too funny.....we will never tell.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I just saw this on active topics

Theres a girls fourm??  hmmm...

Same here

Hi ladies. I will have to tell my wife about this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Looked through the list of General Forums, and noticed the "Women Shooters" section. I thought, "this could be interesting" and of course the first topic I saw was about telling your 13 year old about orgasms.
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Cuz I can't dress myself without help
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm here because a friend told me I need to practice listening to women w/o staring at their breasts.

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I use active topics, and when I see one that pops up that says : new member saying hello"   I try and be polite and give a    I don't look at what forum it is in

+1 , Active topics here too
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm here because a friend told me I need to practice listening to women w/o staring at their breasts.

Apparently I need to do the same

You mean that is possible????

No.  Stop kidding yourself.    

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently I need to do the same

You mean that is possible????

No.  Stop kidding yourself.    

I'd bet your husband would object

Edited because that sounded really conceited... didnt' mean it that way.  

Let's just say my hubbie knows that some guys will be guys and it doesn't bother him unless they get out of line.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Boo.

Never been here in three years, more curiousity than anything else.  Ops
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Know thy enemy, or in this case, comrade.

Mtechgunman, busted and outta here for anyone notices that i am here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Just thought I'd pop in after meeting some of the ladies of AR15.com at Bulletfest.

...and besides, its more interesting that another "what gun did they use in the movie HEAT" post in the GD forum.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Today was my first time here, I figured I'd see what you ladies are all about...
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#31]
This place is pretty cool!
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Active topics.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I've posted here so I guess I should post here.

I just got too curious.  Had to see what was going on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I am here! Why?..... well, I am trying to understand my wife.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I am here! Why?..... well, I am trying to understand my wife.

Hey good luck!

GD topics have been kinda soso lately and I heard there was some pretty intense discussions overhere.
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I saw the "Women Shooters" forum and I thought, "Talk about misogyny!  They have a forum just for people who shoot women!"

I'm just kidding!!!

My reasons:
1)  Curiosity
2)  I would be happy if my wife started shooting with me.  I thought I might see why you ladies are interested in it.  It also occurred to me that maybe if she had some lady friends to talk to about it, she might feel more comfortable.
3)  I think that the name "Diabolical_Chicken" is about the funniest thing I've ever heard.  I wish I would have thought of that!
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I saw the "Women Shooters" forum and I thought, "Talk about misogyny!  They have a forum just for people who shoot women!"

My reasons:
1)  Curiosity
2)  I would be happy if my wife started shooting with me.  I thought I might see why you ladies are interested in it.  It also occurred to me that maybe if she had some lady friends to talk to about it, she might feel more comfortable.
3) I think that the name "Diabolical_Chicken" is about the funniest thing I've ever heard.  I wish I would have thought of that!

Link Posted: 8/4/2004 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Just saw it on active topics.

+1...

It's a big site, birds eye view from AT, etc...
Link Posted: 8/4/2004 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#42]
I didn't even know there was a womens forum until a day or so ago.

This is my first time in here and I think I'll be back with questions and input eventually. Reasonable stuff of course.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#43]
So is "RachelF" over here somewhere?
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I read here because women are a hell of a lot more interesting than men.

Link Posted: 8/6/2004 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't go to the womens site nor do I use a bathroom marked "Women".  

As some have already posted, I start out in "Active Topics".  Then when I see something of interest I go to that thread no matter where it originated.

Now, when I see; "Guys..sign in", I'm a little nosey.   Just like if I saw a sign on the "Womens" bathroom that said; "Guys.........come in".  
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#46]
First time here... still didn't believe women would stay on this site for very long :)

-BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
hr

As good a reason as any hough
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Like others, saw the forum and was curious.  My wife is an avid pistol shooter but hasn't taken a shine to the rifles ... yet.  (This of course did not stop me from buying her a Bushmaster.  Yes -- it's really hers, stubby stock and everything!)   http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/smirlove2.gif

Anyway I think it'd be great  if she got on here and hung out-- she's a kindered spirit w/ ya'll for sure, but she doesn't go for Net boards that much...I'll order her a Kalishnakitty t-shirt and see what happens!

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
First time here... still didn't believe women would stay on this site for very long :)

-BUCC_Guy

Meh, we learn how to stomach the stuff in GD after a little while.  The guys in that forum actually have rubbed off on me a little bit.  I was browsing the BOTD thread and saw a couple girls that made me think "I'd hit it!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-BUCC_Guy

Meh, we learn how to stomach the stuff in GD after a little while.  The guys in that forum actually have rubbed off on me a little bit.  I was browsing the BOTD thread and saw a couple girls that made me think "I'd hit it!"

Gabby, don't......cross........over.... reach.....into....the....light........
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top