Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2017 1:57:05 PM EDT
My everyday carry set up is a glock 26 in a stealth gear onyx (I absolutely love this holster!). However this doesn't work for when I am running and / or not in jeans.

I just purchased a ruger lcp ii to fit this niche.

I am looking for a good quality thigh holster to go with this gun that will allow me to wear dresses and skirts and carry that will also function as a way to carry while I run.

Any ideas will be appreciated, thanks!
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think a thigh holster would be secure. I've carried in a belly band for 12+ years. Skirts, skimpy workout shorts, etc. I like to run around the woods and walk the dog in a fanny pack sometimes too, but the belly band works for me whether I'm carrying a G19 or P3AT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top