Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2017 11:21:40 PM EDT
I asked this question in GD but I would really like thoughts from the female point of view.

Is sexting in a long term marriage cheating ?
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  I'm guessing that you didn't get the response you were looking for in GD (or maybe the response you knew to be true?), so you came here.  To be fair, sexting with your Wife (in your "long term marriage") is A-OK.   
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  I'm guessing that you didn't get the response you were looking for in GD (or maybe the response you knew to be true?), so you came here.  To be fair, sexting with your Wife (in your "long term marriage") is A-OK.   
View Quote
I noticed my original question was a bit vague, to be clear, she was doing that with another guy not with me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I noticed my original question was a bit vague, to be clear, she was doing that with another guy not with me.
View Quote
Then yes, that would be cheating in my opinion.  If that's something she's interested in doing, she should be doing it with you.  Hope you two sorted it out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 7:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
It’s a leading indicator of a problem at the least
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah that can't be good....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top