Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 5:22:35 PM EDT
So over the past month I've been ordering parts and watching utube videos on how to put it together and so far I gave the upper n lower middle parts and the butt tube and a stock I like and a special mag button and an Anderson parts kit and for now I  just put on the grip that came with the kit but I have a diff one coming in the mail as well as a cover for that opening on the side.

what is image hosting

I'd like some links to some barrels and handrails that r cute n pretty and I don't want the handrail to be chunky
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
What length barrel do you want and whats the guns purpose? IE bench shooting, run and gun, hunting, etc.

For handguards maybe f1? I think they will still do them in a bunch of colors if you want that as an option.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I want a 16in barrel. Its for squishing zombies
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Everyone should read through OP's 18 page locked troll thread in GD before replying. 

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1997690_Making-a-zombie-squisher.html&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top