Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2016 10:09:32 AM EDT
Thought if anyone could help the wifey it would be the wonderful ladies of arfcom. So if you don't mind I have a couple questions for her.

1. She has just gotten her CCW and is looking at different methods of carry. It seems she has her eyes set on carrying her Sig P320 compact and is wondering what IWB holsters any of you ladies are using that conceal well on a small frame (5'4" and 130)? As well as any other methods of carry that might work for her?

2. We ordered her some lvl 4 plates from grey ghost but can't seem to find a plate carrier that sizes down small enough to sit high enough on her chest. Have any of you found any plate carriers that fit a smaller frame? She isn't too worried about the soft backers, not being very "busty'.

Any help or advice is appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a female, but my buddies wife has a SKD Pig Plate Carrier which she finds very comfortable.  (She has small boobies too)
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have a small frame, but I carry my Shield AIWB with the Kydex holster from the Well Armed Woman website. There are tons of reviews and it seems to work for women as a whole. Make sure she gets a good belt. I like the ones from the Flashbang Holster Company (Looper Law Enforcement). I have the black patent leather dress belt also sold on the Well Armed Woman website. They also make more western-styled ones if that floats her boat.

She just has to get a good holster and belt and experiment to find the sweet spot to carry. I carry about 1:30-2.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Interested in answers.

I'm currently eyeballing a First Spear or ESSTAC set up.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a female, but my buddies wife has a SKD Pig Plate Carrier which she finds very comfortable.  (She has small boobies too)
View Quote

About how tall is she? The problem we keep having is that the shoulder straps can't be sized up short enough.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#5]
To show what I mean here is a picture. She is very small framed and it seems we need to find a smaller overall carrier as far as the material on the front and back not just the straps, for the plate to sit at the right height.

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
5'9" 130lb female, I carry my 9mm shield every day using a stealth gear onyx holster (carry in 5:00 position) on a belt man belt.

when I am not in jeans I carry using a pair of the undertech undercover spandex holsters, works great as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top