Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 7:11:26 PM EDT
my daughter is graduating high school next week.
what could i get her for a gift?
hopefully you ladys can help me out

thank you for your help
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
victorias secret gift card ?    HEHEHE
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics! We need pics!

J/K

I'm graduating this year-looks  like maybe 35s for my F250.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#4]
My middle daughter is graduating this sunday. As a typical father I have chickened out as usual and plan on giving her 100 cash with the understanding I will help her with money for school this fall. Her older sister by 2 years is still a drain on my wallet at this time and have to try very hard to manage my money so all my girls can have a good start in life. Just 2 more years and I can do this all over agin with the youngest. Good luck with the gift, and be sure and let her know how much you love her and that you are very proud of her, it is the best gift any of us can give.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It's almost been ten years since I graduated high school but I do remember that cash was my favorite gift.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top