Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2016 9:35:55 PM EDT
Hi ladies, I trying to decorate my house on my own, so sometimes us guys don't know exactly what to do.

Question about area rugs, the living room and dinning room are next to each other with a large passage, you can clearly see each room from the other. I need two area rugs, the dinning room needs 8x10 the living room needs 9x12, my question is, should both rugs match ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Hi ladies, I trying to decorate my house on my own, so sometimes us guys don't know exactly what to do.

Question about area rugs, the living room and dinning room are next to each other with a large passage, you can clearly see each room from the other. I need two area rugs, the dinning room needs 8x10 the living room needs 9x12, my question is, should both rugs match ?
View Quote
They don't have to. But they don't need to clash. Easiest thing for me is to start at curtains, then to other stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top