Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2015 9:41:59 PM EDT
I recently saw this concealed carry corset from Dene Adams. Has anyone bought one? I like the idea of it but I'm not sure how well they actually work. Below is a link to her webpage. Any help is greatly appreciated!

http://www.deneadams.com/shop/
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
pretty looking
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#2]
interesting
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one for my wife and she loves it.  On their website they occasionally have clearance/close outs of the 'fancy' colors/limited editions, I found a nice one in her size.  At first she used it for her Glock 19, then she bought a Glock 26, which works even better--the smaller butt of the 26 stays inside the holster pocket, occasionally the 19 butt would pop out if she bent/twisted her torso.

All in all, a great holster (wife of my LGS owner recommended it).  My wife also has a Minotaur and loves it, but the Dene Adams works great with loose-waisted lands, skirts, etc where the tuckable style won't work.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have something similar which I like quite a bit. That one looks a bit bulky but it is hard to give it a fair judgement without trying it on. I put the web addy for the one I own below.
http://femmefataleholsters.com/Corsets.php
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have experience with deep concealment.... I wear my belly band (Can Can Concealment - hip hugger) around my hips and the grip of the gun is "exposed."  I prefer it this way, because I also wear kydex holsters and want the gun to be positioned at the same location all the time, with quick access.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I tried something very similar to these, but found them uncomfortable to sit in (for long driving distances, during classes, etc) and VERY uncomfortable in hot weather.  The "breathable" fabric was not breathable.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Made the link hot for you:

http://www.deneadams.com/shop/
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#8]
i really like those. I will have to keep it in mind if this trade for an LC9 happens.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I like the looks of them but my fat arse would probably blow it out and send my gun flying.  That gun was too darn expensive to have it fly off and land in some strangers lap plus they don't make it anymore and I can't get another.  Being gimped up sucks in several ways lol.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i really like those. I will have to keep it in mind if this trade for an LC9 happens.
View Quote

Which one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top