Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2001 9:06:05 AM EDT
I want to say thank you to Idette for my awsom red, white, and blue Bald Eagle t-shirt. [marines] I went to the Alameda County fairgrounds yesterday for the "home improvement expo". I got alot of compliments for the beautiful embroidered eagle. A few grandmas working behind booths commented "wow that is beautiful, make sure you tell the lady that made that we said so. Look at this Agnes...". Other people behind some various booths and other shoppers, "cool shirt man", "ARs, I got one to", "Awsome dude", "Is that where I can get one?", "At least there is someone on your block that can fight back"... When I went to get one of them all meat tri-tip BBQ sandwiches, the cook behind the screen said "That sure is a nice shirt. I served in Vietnam and ended up buying one when I got back, damn good rifle if you take care of it". We talked for awhile until the line behind me got a little busy. While my wife and myself sat at a picnic table to eat, the couple opposite us complimented on the shirt and the guy stated he had one also. My wife was a little jealous that I was getting most of the attention. LOL Idette you RULE![beer] Thank you Dan [devil]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 7:04:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2001 6:59:57 PM EDT by Striker]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:07:10 PM EDT
[blue]Idette is great, period![/blue][:D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:57:20 AM EDT
Shirts are fantastic. Got my polo on at the office today... wannabe
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 6:00:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/24/2001 5:55:02 PM EDT by Striker]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 6:55:52 PM EDT
I got my shirt today. IT is beee uuuutti fulll It's also HUGE! These shirts run a big guys. now I'd like to see what the range bag looks like. Thanks it is very nice Scratch
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 9:44:50 AM EDT
My wife and I just got ours, we love them and great wear for casual Friday.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:12:04 AM EDT
Is there a website for these or what? How do you order and where can I view them?
Top Top