Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/3/2001 3:54:39 PM EDT
Well what do ya think 3 season fleece lined HMMMM Just a thought [):)]pg
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 2:52:33 PM EDT
I'd be all over this like stink on a monkey!!! Like a black jacket with red or white lettering and embroidery?? let get this one rolling, cool weather will be here before you know it!! I think Galls police supply has jackets and will embroider them for a setup fee. idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:13:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:29:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 8:00:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Better yet, how about a real nice leather jacket... kinda like an aviator jacket with the ar15.com logo on the breast and then like a large TEAM AR15.COM logo on the back???? (Like the HardRockCafe Type Leather Jackets) Maybe this is too much...
View Quote
I was thinking the same thing but that would be really expensive...how about a varsity/letterman type jacket, wool jacket with the leather sleeves. That would probably cost a little less than the all leather. When you say aviator jacket, you mean those black flight jackets with the blaze orange insides right? That would be Fu@king COOL!
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 1:14:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Better yet, how about a real nice leather jacket... kinda like an aviator jacket with the ar15.com logo on the breast and then like a large TEAM AR15.COM logo on the back???? (Like the HardRockCafe Type Leather Jackets) Maybe this is too much...
View Quote
Hey Goat MMM I can call ya Goat can't I [;)] I had a company jacket done earlier this year w/ name on front left company name on right and a large embroidery of a racing scarab [boat] on the back It turned out great but I bought the jacket for about $70 and the work was I think around $80 BUT it was 1 piece and ALOT of detail.If I can find a digital camara I could take a picture. [):)] pg
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 1:18:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By idaho-ar15: I'd be all over this like stink on a monkey!!! Like a black jacket with red or white lettering and embroidery?? let get this one rolling, cool weather will be here before you know it!! I think Galls police supply has jackets and will embroider them for a setup fee. idaho-ar15
View Quote
idaho check out my reply to goat I also would be willing to check with the people who did my jacket to see if she would be willing to do a few [):)]pg
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 10:35:06 PM EDT
Great idea on the jackets. We might as well look classy when were shooting. See if you can find someone who will offer the whole embroidery setup. I have my own business and a good friend does my stuff for me. Once the logo is done, which you have, just offer a small line of stuff to put it on. Leather jackets, nice shirts are cool and a great way to advertise "PRO GUN"!!!!!!! I'll stay posted to see what you come up with.[bouce]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 10:57:47 AM EDT
Top Top