Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2001 8:13:03 PM EDT
Gents, from the posts I've read, apparently quite a few of you own older and collectible firearms. I need a bit of help finding a firearm for my collection. I've been made aware of manufacturers making a semi-auto, German parts MG-34. What I cannot find for the life of me is someone that makes a semi MG-42. If there's anyone out there that knows if they are being made or where I can find them, it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a MG42 for sale today in the latest issue of The Shotgun News.  Not sure if it was semi or auto.  I'll check

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
A company called TNW is making a semi MG-34.
The gun list has their ad. Their web site is www.tnwfirearms.com. It is listed for $3595.00
Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top