Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2001 9:28:47 PM EDT
Just got back from a  all day hike shoot with my only son,  great weather  here  in ca. took  along a  few  M.R.E;S   and  a good  supply of  water and  ammo, the trip was a good one lots of excersise and  and the view from the  hills  of central ca.  was at times   breathtaking , so we set up camp had a  good meal  i had beef stew  junior had chicken with rice , yummie i could eat mres all  the time yea right!to make along story short ,  we  began to  shoot at a  couple cans  at  100, 200  300 600yrds both my coult and armalite perform flawless  "get some!"
     THE BIG DIFFERANCE,
   THE AR 10 WAS TEARING STUFF UP  TREESS  BRANCHES  SMALL ROCK  WHATEVER   BOOM BOOM  BOOM!  COMPARED TO  MY LIL AR15 POP,POP, POP!   i gueess the  test ended  with both me  and  junior  admiring
      both weapons  but a sh@#$t eatin grin looking at the  ar10 a2   the WINNER,,,,,,,

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to sound like a treehugger, but why would you shoot at trees?

Chris
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
sparhawk, sorry to have shot trees branches and rocks , but i didnt have time to build a regulation dirt dug shooting range, and the above mentioned where behind  our targets,  keep in mind we are about 7 miles into the ca, hills awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top