Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2002 4:22:04 PM EDT
Like so many other things post ban firearms require in network of people and organizations to get from one place to another.  You have your manufacturing, transportation and distribution.  And lastly you have the sale to the government agency or military.  Under that model Manufactures, distributors, and government agency would all require permits to posses these types of firearms.
Now the real questions is are there any others that are exempt from buying and possessing post-ban firearms.  Dose the film industry get an exemption to buy post-ban weapons?  What other industries get exemptions?  What about accessory companies that make accessories for these new weapons?
- Dustin
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Troy, what about people that make who make aftermarket accessories for firearms?  I would assume they would need the weapon for testing their products and what not… I would think that they could get a pre-ban AW’s no problem, but I wonder if they could get a post-ban AW’s.  Those Pre-Ban AW’s and MG/SMG’s are getting really expensive.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top