Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2002 2:01:10 AM EDT
[url]http://www.syracuse.com/outdoors/syrnewspapers/index.ssf?/sportsstories/20011230_skelly.html[/url] I grew up, like more than a few of my friends, shooting a Crossman 760 that had many, if not all, of the characteristics of the Daisy models that are cited in this article. This is a load of [puke] These guns have been on the market for over a decade-and-a-half, and [b]now[/b] the CPSC decides to take a smack at Daisy??? Pardon me, but shouldn't the CPSC be held accountable for neglecting to deal with this so-called [i]problem[/i] for so long[?]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:26:35 PM EDT
Ah, but as Paul Harvey says, here's the REST of the story: The head of the Consumer Protection Agency, can't remember her name, was a Klinton appointee. She was named to finish out the term of her predacessor (sp?) who resigned/quit/fired/whatever. Now that a Republican is in office, this stupid @#$%^&* female dog says when she was appointed, it was NOT to finish the term but to a NEW 6 year term!!!! The Klinton gall apparently rolled on down to the unelected, as well. Anyway, she's clearly anti-gun, anti-Republican so why would she stay after the administration change? Because she's a !@#$%^&* female dog. I wonder if she ever heard someone's mother exclaiming, "Be careful! You could put an eye out with that thing!"
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 3:19:05 PM EDT
Bob, The CPSC chairperson did the Daisy thing days before leaving office. She's gone now. You're thinking of the Civil Rights Commission.
Top Top