Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/29/2001 5:13:52 PM EDT
Anyone interested in ensuring that the 1994 semi-automatic rifle and standard-capacity magazine bans sunset, please contact me at SunsetTheBan@aol.com. I have some ideas to bring it about, and would like to start an email list (moderated, by invitation only) to discuss others. This list will not include yet another debate on whether or not the ban will expire in 2004; its purpose is to discuss strategy and plans for making sure that our legislators realize that letting the ban sunset is in their best interest - at least, if they want to keep their jobs. Again, email me if you want to join the list. As I said before, the list will be moderated, people who want to join must ask to be added (this is to keep the trolls & anti’s out; no sense letting the opposition know what we’re up to!), and discussion will be limited to a single issue – strategy and tactics on making sure the sunset provision stays intact. Personally, I’m looking forward to purchasing 30-round AR15 magazines for $6 again after September 13, 2004. Melinda SunsetTheBan@aol.com
Top Top