Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/26/2001 8:47:24 AM EDT
Anyone know the legal status of AR15s in Massachusetts? I know they have stopped selling all NEW pistols except SIG,SW and Walther. Talked to an old buddy up there and was just wondering on the AR thing. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:53:05 AM EDT
I see some companys selling mags says no Mass, NJ, and Kali
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:03:21 AM EDT
AR15s are legal to buy or transfer in either Preban or post ban config as long as you have a Class A License to carry. Preban mags are also legal to own and buy but some anal companies will require you to send a copy of your Class "A" license.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:13:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LE6920: Anyone know the legal status of AR15s in Massachusetts? I know they have stopped selling all NEW pistols except SIG,SW and Walther. Talked to an old buddy up there and was just wondering on the AR thing. Thanks.
View Quote
[img]http://www.ehomebook.com/users/gib187th/images/Thing%20of%20beauty.jpg[/img] No problems here...Gib (Ma)
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 2:13:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GSTN: AR15s are legal to buy or transfer in either Preban or post ban config as long as you have a Class A License to carry. Preban mags are also legal to own and buy but some anal companies will require you to send a copy of your Class "A" license.
View Quote
Are you sure about Class A? I believe it is only a Class B that is needed for rifles, according to a MA resident who knows the law better than most. mark
Top Top