Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2001 7:34:09 PM EDT
I know this is an AR form and i have a few..But I want more toys and Im thinking of kitting an UZI together are there any legal problems I need to look out for other than the 16" limit. I found receivers and parts kits to be fairly cheap and very avalibale. Any help would be nice prior to this undertaking.

jim
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Legally you can't use the full auto bolt from a parts kit. You can't put a bayonet lug on a post ban UZI. You will have a hard time finding enough semi auto parts to build up a gun. When you do you will find assembly difficult and overall the unit will cost you approx what you can buy an original Pre-ban IMI gun for./
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I was worried about that, I thought 370.00 for all the parts was a little toooooooo low.
thanks for the fast reply. Guess ill keep looking for other toys instead.

jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top