Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 3:18:50 PM EDT
Here is yet another reason why Pay Pal sucks !

We all know that they are anti-gun and using their service for firearm related items is against their policy and if you are caught, your funds maybe frozen ' yes ' frozen up to 3 months till they verify some info. I had $800.00 tied up in my account that I couldn't use as payment or withdraw into my bank account, nothing until I bitched real bad to a supervisor at Pay Pal.

This was my personal reason for not using their service.

But the reason for my post today is this:

Date:   Sat Mar 11 18:57:11 2006
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To:   <[email protected]>
Subject:   Unauthorized Access Report!

You have added [email protected] as a new email address for your PayPal account.If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:c-24-131-89-58.hsd1.pa.comcast.net:82/login/index.php  Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal TeamPlease do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered

Check out this phishing fake website to get your user and password information.  It looks exactly like Pay Pal's site but none of the links on this fakes pages work. Then try www.paypal.com and try their links, they actually work because its Pay Pals real site !

Just a little heads up to my fellow members !

Have a great weekend

EggboaT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I also had this message today. I get this about every two weeks. They want our personal info.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If this is the first one you've received, you are lucky.

I get about 5-10 of those everyday from totally different sources.

As well as many other phishing emails.....  This definately does not fall in the "PayPal Sucks" category, maybe "Criminals Suck" and should get th F****** death penalty as far as I'm concerned.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So Paypal sucks because someone's trying to phish for your Paypal info?

MrsGloftoe !

Don't take my word for it ! visit www.paypalsucks.com

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top