Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:56:00 PM EDT
Mt Ar resides with my parents in WA st. I am going to go shooting with my best friend in TX when I go on leave. My best friend lives in VA.

Could I have my dad ship my rifle to my best friend so he could hold onto it until I can take my leave?

Once were done I would ship it back to my dad.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:48:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:08:11 AM EDT
Couldnt my dad take my AR to an FFL and have the FFL ship it to an FFL in another state where I could pick it up?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:30:42 AM EDT
That would require a FFL transfer on a 4473.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:02:40 PM EDT
Is that an easy transfer to have done?
Top Top