Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 12:03:04 PM EDT
If I have a manufacturers license, do I need an FFL also to sell guns I manufacture?

If I buy an upper form one vendor and a lower from another, assemble them and sell them, do I pay the excise tax for selling a complete rifle?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:05:55 PM EDT

yes (if you have an FFL)
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:36:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 12:38:30 PM EDT by Phil_A_Steen]
Some good info can be found here:

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:21:25 PM EDT
You need to be more clear, a manufacturers license is a FFL, there are 7 or 8 types of FFLs (that I know of).
Top Top