Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 2:16:50 AM EDT
I used to post here all of the time; I haven't posted in so long they killed my username; oh well, I reregistered with the same one.

ANYWAY...

If you live in Los Angeles, I am asking that you vote against Mike Feuer and FOR ROCKY DELGADILLO for CITY ATTORNEY on JUNE 5th!!!

Mike Feuer (say his last name with a German accent and think about how it sounds) is the main instigator behind the majority of California's idiotic gun laws, where most recently he has been trying to implement a ban on sales of compact handguns, dealer AND private sales, of anything under 6-3/4" in length, i.e. Glock 26, 27, Walther PPK, etc. He wants a ban on +P and any Magnum designated ammo (yes, even .22 Magnum) and the initiation of a fingerpinting and "license-to-purchase" handgun law. These laws could spread to rest of the state. Like a fascist plague of propaganda playing against the fears of lemmings, his ill conceived ordinances have spread through California. He created the one-per-30 day law over 5 years ago in Los Angeles city along with a total BAN of POSESSION of "Assault Weapons" and high capacity magazines only in the city of Los Angeles, beyond the state laws like SB-23. His mandatory trigger lock purchase law (where you must buy a trigger lock every time you buy a handgun, whether you own a safe or not) initiated 2 years ago in LA is now already becoming law for the state with safety device "testing" (with an exemption of purchase with safe ownership if proven). You are already funding this trigger lock law by paying a a newly added extra $1 each time you buy a handgun in CA.

These laws have spread to the rest of the state in various forms, after taking hold in Los Angeles city limits first, all started or promoted by Mike Feuer. Now he wants to establish a special "Firearms Unit" if elected. You can bet this "Unit's" job would be directly aimed at confiscation. He is a pawn, puppet, and putz for the Million Moms March, HCI, and most likely the new "Brady" gun control organization, or whatever they call themselves this week.

If Mike Feuer loses, that's it: his political career takes a dead end nose dive. His term limit for city council is over, and he has no public office options if he loses. But if he wins the coveted role of City Attorney, there is no telling what he could do because there would be nobody to stop his implementation and establishment of anti-gun laws, just like a little dictator. In this town, the City Attorney is nearly more powerful than the Mayor!

If you live in Los Angeles, it is crucial that you vote on JUNE 5th!

Let's vote Mike Feuer OUT OF OFFICE and send him and his gun grabbing tactics back home.

VOTE for ROCKY DELGADILLO on JUNE 5th!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
i have more resepect for pond scum than i do for "der Feuer"
gun groups say to vote for ANYONE ELSE but him

is rocky any better? Soboroff seemed like the only decent candidate running, all the rest are liberal antigun Pukes and not worthy to lick the bottom of my boot.

surprised to see an Ohio person that is up to date on the la city council race

villapieceOshitta for mayor is the sumbitch that sent me a 223 brass in the mail, wouldnt surprise me one bit if he had ties to the mexican maffia
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally I don't know who's worse, Feuer who wants to ban most every gun and ammo, or villahorse$hit who wants a Mexico style gun ban allowing only military, police and politicians to own guns.

Hahn is another gun banner, but it looks like villahorse$hit may win.

L.A. is going to hell in a handbasket
(phrase check?)
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#3]
ya got that right, chaingun

but at the same time the mayor doesnt hold a lot of power, more likely a stepping stone to the governors office
also what the la mayor does also affects all the independent cities in la county and even most of SoCal --scary thought when one of these scumbags is gonna win
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top