Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 4:36:18 AM EDT
Alabama Gov Don Siegelman signed law into effect Aug 1 CCW reciprocate with other states that honnor Al. permits. Also signed law protecting shooting ranges from law suits pertaining to sound nuisance. All you Al  people ring his phone-334-242-7100(state office) and thank him. My sheriff has said we have a spoken agreement you honor mine and i will honor yours, but this bill makes it all legal. This is how it should be. HAYBOY
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It's good to see that there are still a few states out there that are upholding the 2nd Amendment and are generally supportive of responsible firearm ownership.  

Remember this when it comes time to vote.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Lucky You!  I guess it really is Sweet Home Alabama.  The only good job for our sorry ass Dem wannabe Gov of Il would be "Prison Wife".
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Any one know where to call in Mississippi to get their reaction on this??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top