Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 9:10:24 PM EDT
Hello, I have a BM upper with the 11.5 barrel and 5.5 suppressor permanently attached. I was thinking of selling here or on For The Hunt. What wording in my ad should I use to protect myself from liabilty, etc. Thanks in advance for any help given!
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:19:00 AM EDT
I don't think you have to worry too much about liability, simply post what you have, condition, and what you want for it. Most gun sales come with a 3 day inspection period anyway, so if someone does'nt get what they think they paid for they can send it back. I think the 3 day inspection should take care of any gripes. Of course there is that one percent out there that will bitch about anything.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:59:46 PM EDT
Thanks! Should anything be said about the illegality of putting this upper on a post ban lower?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:10:42 PM EDT
RobDog, While you are not under any legal obligation to do so, it may reduce the chances of selling it to a 'whiner' who would cause you grief when he discovered "your" mistake. 'Cause it sure wouldn't be "his" mistake, would it? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:11:42 PM EDT
RobDog, While you are not under any legal obligation to do so, it may reduce the chances of selling it to a 'whiner' who would cause you grief when he discovered "your" mistake. 'Cause it sure wouldn't be "his" mistake, would it? [;)] He wouldn't do THAT.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 9:12:45 PM EDT
RobDog, While you are not under any legal obligation to do so, it may reduce the chances of selling it to a 'whiner' who would cause you grief when he discovered "your" mistake. 'Cause it sure wouldn't be "his" mistake, would it? [;)] He wouldn't do THAT. That is meant very much tongue in cheek. [:)]
Top Top