Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/12/2002 12:50:32 PM EDT
I'm looking for some do's and don't and some general advise. I am a resident of Tennessee, but my occupation keeps me on the road much of the year. I live in my RV while on the road and I travel to allot of states. I have a so called basement that is not accessibly be the drivers compartment in which I could store my guns. I would like to bring my AR, a shotgun and my 9mm. The shotgun would be for personal protection while parked and the rest for sport. I really don't know much about the laws concerning this, I imagine that each state has a different one. Maybe someone knows of a quick reference guide or something. Or am I just asking for trouble? Thanks BB
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 1:31:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:48:47 PM EDT
Hey rockybb, What's up with Tennessee? I travel there every year -they don't have any non-resident carry permits, this sucks. I always carry a pistol with me in my camper, I know its illegal but god forbid someone attacks my family I want to have the means to defend them. I don't flash it so no one would ever know I have it. I don't think I would ever bring my AR, but I like the idea of a shotgun.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:57:08 PM EDT
your life is more important than the law.
Top Top