Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/28/2002 4:41:28 PM EDT
If I were going to make an offer to purchase and existing business that held a pawn FFL, would the check be "walked through" or would it take the same amount of time as a non-existant FFL? Also, is there a provision to assume the FFL?
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:23:30 PM EDT
There is no provision for a buyer of an existing business to acquire an FFL, you would have to start from scratch. Also sit back for a long wait, I know another dealer who opened a second location and it took 5 months for the ATF to license said location even though this guy has been in business since God was a child. Jake
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:44:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Green_Furniture: If I were going to make an offer to purchase and existing business that held a pawn FFL, would the check be "walked through" or would it take the same amount of time as a non-existant FFL? Also, is there a provision to assume the FFL?
View Quote
You need to read the regs. Pawns seem to have some unique regs about how they do business. The Q&A is the best part, as it answers your questions. [url]www.atf.treas.gov[/url] mark
Top Top