Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/11/2002 1:39:13 PM EDT
His ads are in GunList and Shotgun News alot. Ever see his prices, especially on mags? OUCH! Were talkin 30-50% over market value! And at the top of his adds it says "No Sniveling!" as if you not allowed to think or say he's over priced! Maybe no-one would snivel if his prices we sane! [%|] BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 1:53:32 PM EDT
Never bought anything from Mr. Swanson, but from what I've gathered from other boards when discussing him, he sells top-notch items and is a man of his word. But I'll agree his stuff is priced on the high end.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 1:55:55 PM EDT
Ya, I bought two 870 mag eXtensions. Flawless transaction and I didn't "snivel". That one eyed what's his face guy has the craziest prices around.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:01:24 PM EDT
Yeah 1846, He's another one that has "insane" prices. Ever wonder how they manage to sell stuff? BrenLover
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:28:36 PM EDT
SorryOciffer:Yeah 1846, He's another one that has "insane" prices. Ever wonder how they manage to sell stuff?
View Quote
Ditto! I always wonder if anyone in history has ever bought one of those zillion-dollar Shepherd scopes. They might be worth it for all I know - their add's been in SGN forever, I've just never heard of anybody actually buying one of those things. [i]And sewer-rat may taste like punkin' pie,,, oops - wrong thread.[/i]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:28:47 PM EDT
If you want it, he's got it. Inventory = lots of Money tied up. I started dealing with him years ago for hard to find S&W's. [:)>]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:33:00 PM EDT
Gotta love the "no sniffle" policy, which probably is there for when your wife finds out that you paid 25% above market price and she's got the iron grip on your sack so you don't make another BS (Bob Swanson) purchase!
Top Top