Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2002 6:47:04 PM EDT
Finally got to try it. It was with my SAR 1. I think they were 3,4 or 5 round bursts at a time so I still need work on it. Also I had a spent caseing nail my thumb, and of course I banged it 3 times since. No Cops or Sheriffs called, but then again I was shooting with a bunch of them. All in all a good day. I would have tried my AR but I'm on ration mode. The full story should be devulged in about 3 weeks from today. I'm not sure, but I think I'm still sworn to secrecy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 6:57:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2002 7:01:05 PM EDT by Dragracer_Art]
After a little practice, you will be bumping off drums... I did a 100 rounder "non-stop" last Summer... My buddies thought I was a god... The 7.62 AK's seem to be very user friendly whe it comes to bumpfiring... When they are new, they're a bit tight and sticky, but after 1000 rounds or so, they are "loose as a goose" Keep practicing... Chances are, your thumb got nailed by the charging lever on the action cycling back, not a spent case... I know this from experience... I bloodied my thumb quite a few times 'till I finally got in the habit of folding it back... Best advice is to relax and let the gun do the work...
Top Top