Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 3:30:59 PM EDT
It was a few days after the World Trade Center collapsed.
The Z and L  were on Osamas tail. They were in Queens. The evidence was clear.The next building to be blown up was the Empire State Building.
The mission was called Knock Down Taliban.We went to Afghanistan. We found him. We found Osama. He was in a sand castle. I shot a sandbag that was right over Osama. One of his men said move and the sandbag hit the floor.
They were shooting at us. I shot a guy but the rest were still shooting.
One shot hit my gun. I took out my MP5 and shot the snipers and the others but not Osama. Me and L covered him. We said your going to the graveyard pal so he did.

*edited to fix some spelling errors.

This is a story my 7yr old wrote at school today. The teacher asked the students to write about anything they wanted to.
The teacher wrote "Great Job" on his paper.
I'm surprised neither the Headmaster nor the PC police at school haven't called us to have him evaluated. Well it's the weekend and I should be prepared for some fallout next week.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn that's cool.  Congrats on having such a neat kid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top