Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2002 10:59:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:05:01 AM EDT
just smile and say nothing. if questioned, tell her how happy you are for her.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:10:39 AM EDT
You won't need to say a word. The knowledge that she can't even feed her own child will be eating on her far worse than anything you could say. Just keep smiling.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:14:43 AM EDT
FYI--many women can't nurse because their bodies just don't produce enough, period, regardless of breast size. Others never learn how to (this is probably the biggest contributor to formula-only companies. It is not something that comes completely naturally and it does take a bit of work for some. Of course, it may be just her small boobies! :)
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:15:24 AM EDT
some times the best answer is silence....or a silencer. [kill]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:16:44 AM EDT
Admitt it! You have pent up sexual desires towards this woman and and her little boobies. The sooner you recognize this fact and act on these natural feelings you'll all be much better off. Maybe this is why he hates you too. She wishes she married you and not your brother. Ya think? [pyro]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:18:23 AM EDT
What DonR and Lurker said... you'd belittle yourself to everyone else in the family if you were to use that against her, it's simply too low to be acceptable.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:19:29 AM EDT
I've read several times that breast size has nothing to do with the amount of milk produced. I don't think size has anything to do with her problem. thebeekeeper1, if you can't stop smiling, I suggest you look at her baby. There's nothing wrong with smiling at a baby, any baby.z
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:24:28 AM EDT
Geez beekeeper, this is a gift straight from the Almighty. Now she'll never understand why her cold & snotty behavior has no effect on you. Live it up man....don't hold back. ROTFLMAO...tooooo funny. [beer] Don't worry about keeping a straight face!!!!! Grin like a monkey joikin' off at the zoo.... shit my stitches hurt [:D] [b]OUCH![/b] [:D] [b]OUCH![/b] [:D] [b]OUCH![/b] gotta take a break from here til I'm healed up...SOB that hurts...
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:25:52 AM EDT
Even though you got your money riding on my dad. I think silance is golden, I got in-law's I can't stand but have to put up with. More like out law's. I feel your pain, good luck.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:33:15 AM EDT
Better yet, in the interest of making your own life better, and that of your niece, and your wife and your brother and the woman's daughter, go to her and tell her how sorry you are that this terrible even has come to pass, how happy you are about the child, and that you wish you could be friends, and generally treat her better'n family. Buy flowers, get a card. Do your darnedest to mean it. Act like she's your favorite people. Give it some time. ("For thereby ye shall heap coals of fire upon their heads...") Then, if she continues to be a certified cretin, all in the family will (a) think you were a nice guy that reached out when she needed a friend, or (b) think SHE's unreasonable. You either convert her to being friendly, or put her in the wrong if she refuses. Doing well by doing good, and no way to lose.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:35:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:38:02 AM EDT
Hey uncle, stop talking about my mom's small breast! LOL!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:41:45 AM EDT
How about getting her a $25 gift certificate for a boob job for her birthday?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:45:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:50:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:51:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:52:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 11:58:07 AM EDT
Be nice [b]beekeeper1[/b]. (Even women with too big of breasts sometimes can't breastfeed... inverted nipple, suffocating the infant, etc) Focus on the big picture - a baby was born and has a whole life ahead of it, and more. Every baby is the start of a hundred generations. Think of your Great-Great-Grandfather. How many hundreds of descendant's lives were put into motion just because of his birth so many years ago. Nothing is more joyous or momentous than the birth of a baby. Yet each baby will have a life like no one else has ever experienced, nor could ever imagine. Life's too short to be petty at times like this.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:01:38 PM EDT
Maybe you should reach out to Dr. Laura on her am radio show or her website? -pgo-
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:04:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:06:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ilikelegs: Yes, keep smiling. But look at her breasts when you do. Then offer her some [b]ban-aids[/b] for those mosquito bites.[}:D]
View Quote
And make sure that you employ [b]pre "ban-aids"[/b] so that the end result will be of sufficient capacity...[;D] - she'll appreciate the subtle difference, I'm sure [:D]....
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:11:00 PM EDT
Don't even think about trying to score points against your in-laws. It will never work and you will regret it later. I've been there, done that and regretted it later. There are a few things that you just can't win against and obnoxious in-laws is near the top of that list. making fun of her puny tits will only enrage her more and cause some of your other family members to get mad at you. Soak it up. keep it to yourself and live well.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:12:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: That's where I come in--beekeeper to the rescue!! Suffocate me, please!!
View Quote
Of course! I mean, what red-blooded American man wouldn't throw himself on an exposed set of 42EE whoppers to save that infant from suffocating! "Yeah, I know it'll be hell in that cavernous 'Valley of Mamms', but I'm going in anyway... for the children!" [:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:12:54 PM EDT
Every baby is the start of a hundred generations.
View Quote
Every baby [b]could be[/b] the start of a hundred generations... but I don't think this guy's parents aren't planning on any grandkids. [;)] [img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/font_floor_pose1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:15:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Renamed:
Every baby is the start of a hundred generations.
View Quote
Every baby [b]could be[/b] the start of a hundred generations... but I don't think this guy's parents aren't planning on any grandkids. [;)]
View Quote
ROFLMAO... [:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:16:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:19:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: how can i properly answer this until you have posted pics of the small boobies in question?
View Quote
I think [b]Renamed[/b] just did... [img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezs/font_floor_pose1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:22:18 PM EDT
cover me, I'm going in.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:26:17 PM EDT
Beekeeper, My sister was a gold-plated, gimme-gimme, asshole bitch until she had her first child. Became a human being overnight. Shocked the hell out of me. Give her some slack and she may surprise you. If not, you still wind up looking like a prince to the rest of your family. By the way, my kids pediatrician told me that the best way to describe a truly ugly child is "breathtaking". LMAO!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:32:57 PM EDT
Isn't this (above photo) the guy that was in green leotards posing as Peter Pan on a different thread?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:40:17 PM EDT
I don't think I would say anything more. Just let it be. I have known several women who have had this same problem of either not enough breast milk and/or not enough nourishment in it. My understanding is that it really doesn't have anything do to with breast size. But the 'cave man' in me still thinks differently [;D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:44:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By espinaca: Isn't this (above photo) the guy that was in green leotards posing as Peter Pan on a different thread?
View Quote
Yep. I hear he builds some sort of cheesy HK clones, too. [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:09:42 PM EDT
Whenever she enters the room clamp your head in your hands and mumble "Don't think of titties!" over and over to yourself. -OR- You could have an Oprah intervention. You know, get the whole family together to confront her with her lack of boobalege and its effects on her children.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:51:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:15:29 PM EDT
I think the gift idea was a good one: Little silver mug with Winchester, Remington, AR15, 1911, engraved on it along with the baby's name & date of birth. Matching pjs for Mom and baby--Advantage, Hardwoods, Nursing bra in Realtree Pacifier with .454 Dummy cartridge attached by chain GI Joe for xmas, b-day, baptism, etc. 3 mo. diaper service if they've got camo diapers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:37:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: Well, it's official--my wife thinks most of you guys are "terrible"--just like me. I think she's beginning to understand why I think so highly of the members here. She says we are all alike, whatever that means....snip
View Quote
Mine has said the same thing when I've had her read some the threads here that had me laughing so hard. She's looking forward to meeting everybody at the BRC. [beer]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:55:12 AM EDT
Mike, [b]I think the only problem here is that the new baby doesn't have a firearm yet.Looks like you are going to have to purchase another rifle for the new baby![/b] Heck with the small boobs...just smile and bite your lower lip...that usually will keep you from laughing. medcop
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 4:16:28 AM EDT
Stay away from the grin and get even mode, you love your niece, and as she gets older, you don't want a family pissing contest going on. Someone will end up getting pissed on!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 4:32:29 AM EDT
Family politics is for the birds! I agree with what Tinker said. There's simply no point in making it obvious that you feel [u]any[/u] particular way about your brother's wife's sister. Let it be her attitude towards you that everyone talks about! Hmmm, 'your brother's wife's sister'? Isn't there some admonition about that in the Old Testament? Heh-heh! Eric The(NoFeudingAllowed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:21:44 AM EDT
Just remember, you reap what you sow. I think Tinker and Eric have it right, Treat her as you would want to be treated. Be the better man. And think to the future... Someday you just might get another shooting buddy if you play your cards right. As was said previously also, Having kids can really change a person. Maybe not over night but it does happen. Both of my Sisters in law were snobs prior to them having kids. So I am speaking from experience. Maybe it's from having a head come out of her lower extremeties, even if it wasn't hers and it didn't come out the rear orifice. Good luck, Del
Top Top