Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems that some people just refuse to accept the fact that George W. Bush won the election by the rules set forth before the election.  Heres my preferred way of electing a president. A candidate gets 2 electoral votes for each state he wins and the rest of the electoral votes from a state are divided based on the percentage of popular votes.  By this method George W. Bush still wins.  
You just can't go by a simple popular vote because it gives the small area/high populace states more say so than large area/small populace states.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Baldwin has made his way onto this sacred board?!?!?!

BIG BEAR, YOU HATH SHAMED US ALL, HANG YOUR HEAD IN DISGRACE!

Like anyone is listening to this moron?
View Quote

How's that old saying go... keep your friends close and your enemies closer? The battle is won by he who knows how the enemy thinks.
View Quote

Since when do liberals think?
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I can`t believe this coming from such a patriot in the movie Pearl Harbor.I thought that moron was supposed to move out of the country if Bush won. guess we have another SORELOSERMAN [>Q]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay,...I live in Florida, and work with an organization where I get to meet ALOT of people.
I have YET to hear anyone tell me they feel they were duped by the election (MUCH LESS SAY THAT THEY FEEL DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN ATTACKED!)
The candidate who SHOULD have won, DID win and is now our President
The whole fiasco of counting, re counting, ect. was brought about by Baldwins beloved liberal friends,....and showed that BUSH WON.
If anything "dammaged Democracy" it was the fact that one of the candidates attempted to steal the election from the rightfull winner.

While I can not speak for other people, I will dare to say that the following view represents the majority of Floridians:

Alec Baldwin can't act, is a maniac, is a moron, has several brothers who are no better than him, has NO BUSINESS soapboxing on politics, and (along with BONO, ROSIE, and several other "entertainers") is simply a waste of food, water, and oxygen that would be better spent on someone worthy.
I would be in full support of a BAN of Alec Baldwin from the great state of Florida, and of the United States as a whole.

Also, I dont know if this is true or not, but my Captain told me the press asked Jeb Bush for a comment about Baldwin's statement, and his reply was "I thought he left"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top