Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
It was all fun and games till he broke out the 6yrs of Silicon injections in the cock vid. Damn. Rest of the show was great.

just saw that on ebaums  WTF

omg, wtf

Ok, do I even want to google it?  Or is it like two girls one cup?

There's several WTF moments in the video.

If you can suppress your gag reflex, sure go head.   It may go down as the most fucked up thing I've seen during 2010.   It's not horribly disgusting like goatse.cx, tub girl, or 2 girls 1 cup.   There's even a funny moment in it, even if horribly sick and disgusting.

WHAT THE FUCK  That's just fucking nasty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was all fun and games till he broke out the 6yrs of Silicon injections in the cock vid. Damn. Rest of the show was great.

omg, wtf

It's not all the disgusting or that shocking, it is just quite possibly one of the largest penises you will ever see in your life.  It is mildly grotesque at best.

If you aren't terrified of enormous, deformed penises, I'd say it is OK to watch.

Of course, I'm quite familiar with the finer "oddities" of fucked up shit coming out of Japan, Brazil, and Germany for the past several decades that haven't gone viral and most people haven't seen, so at this point I'm pretty desensitized.

Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Okay, don't care who you are, that is funny as hell.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I like his show a lot. Freaking hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

omg, wtf

It's not all the disgusting or that shocking, it is just quite possibly one of the largest penises you will ever see in your life.  It is mildly grotesque at best.

If you aren't terrified of enormous, deformed penises, I'd say it is OK to watch.

Of course, I'm quite familiar with the finer "oddities" of fucked up shit coming out of Japan, Brazil, and Germany for the past several decades that haven't gone viral and most people haven't seen, so at this point I'm pretty desensitized.

No, it's not tubgirl or two girls one cup freakish...but it's fucking nasty.  Why the fuck would you do that to yourself?

It most likely doesn't work anyway.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
"Somebody just caught fire NBA jams style!"
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#8]
we will be featured

anteaters, OMG it spins, I am legend tub redemption
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
we will be featured

anteaters, OMG it spins, I am legend tub redemption

I'm sure we'll be there soon, but if it's funny...it's ok.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Tonight's episode with the girls punching each other in the coochie would never fly on arf

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top