Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/7/2002 12:01:03 PM EDT
[i]"It was (Navy SEAL Neil Roberts) -- who fell out of the chopper's open rear door when the pilot turned the craft to get away.

Roberts, 32, survived the fall. His commanders, some thousands of miles away, witnessed his horrible fate on a live feed sent from a Predator drone plane overhead.

"We saw him on the Predator being dragged off by three Al Qaeda men," said Maj. Gen. Frank L. Hagenbeck.

Then Roberts was executed with a gunshot to his head.[/i]

[pissed][pissed][pissed]

To echo Michael Savage's recent rant,

Navy SEAL Neil Roberts was summarily executed by  a bunch of sh!t-eating, medieval, Moslem Al Qaeda, subhuman barbarians.

No taking of prisoners.
No access to food, water or medical care.
No respect for Robert's humanity.
And NO COMMENT FROM LIBERAL ANTI-AMERICAN, MOSLEM APOLOGISTS

Why no [b][red]outrage[/red][/b] from all those "Human Rights" groups like the ACLU,  International Red Cross, Amnesty International, Council on American Islamic Relations and former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark who filed a civil-rights lawsuit on behalf of camp X-ray Taliban prisoners.

[pissed][pissed][pissed]

I say we take no more prisoners, kill all Al Qaeda/Taliban on sight - armed or not, hands-up surrendering or not.

[b]
[pissed] Kill them all "in self-defense."

[pissed] Be afraid. Be very afraid.

[pissed] Exterminate them.

[pissed] Al Qaeda, this is "war".  "War", this is Al Qaeda.

[pissed] Leave no Taliban behind.

[pissed] Crush, kill, destroy.  Crush, kill, destroy.

[pissed] [b]Listen! And understand! That [s]terminator[/s] [red]US Marine[/red] is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead![/b]
[/b]

[XX(][heavy]

[frag]

[chainsawkill]

[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, there is plenty of outrage here on this keyboard, and I’m sure all across America.

As to the “Human Rights” groups - what can we expect they’ll say?

Nothing - It’s not about “Human Rights” it’s about humbling America.

I’d still like to hear the answer to this question - “When has an American POW ever been treated in accordance with the Geneva Convention?”

Sad but true.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is there no outrage? BECAUSE HE WAS JUST A GOOD AMERICAN DOING HIS JOB. He wasn't some "oppressed" raghead that the liberal media and their ilk can "identify with". What do WE think is gonna happen to the next (few hundred) ragheads the Marines and SEALs catch?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:31:20 PM EDT
[#3]
We could all thank god he wasn't wearing a fur lined jacket!!! the American military would most defentily be in trouble with PETA!!  What is wrong with society?  God bless him and all the other brave soldiers there!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the 600 or so Al Queda we killed in response avenged his death quite nicely.

What I hate is that we are starting to see the "Blackhawk Down" mentality creep in. Everyone in the media talks about the Mogadishu raid as a failure because we lost some men. What they fail to point out is that we killed several hundred enemy for every man we lost, just like we're doing here. Our guys are kicking ass and not even stopping to take names.

I will admit that I was scared after what they did to the Russians in the early 1980s, but our technology, training, and (most importantly) our motivation is lightyears better.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#5]
He's a big boy and he knew he was playing for his life.  What outrage should be expressed?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
that is so messed up , i think we should take the guys in cuba, get as much info out of them as we can, then on send video tape to the
al qaeda network showing there guys being shot at a firing range by woman solders.  this is for 2 reasons, 1: they dont like woman in the military, 2: good target practice. [heavy]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the 600 or so Al Queda we killed in response avenged his death quite nicely.
View Quote

Poor trade, IMO.

Eddie
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I say that the 300 or so prisoners at Gitmo should be immediately taken and airlifted to fight alongside their brothers in Afghanistan!

Do it now!

We simply don't need any more prisoners!

Eric The(Don'tForgetTheBaconBits!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Outrage is an emotion apparently reserved for civilian casualties.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, there is plenty of outrage here on this keyboard, and I’m sure all across America.
View Quote

Where? Who's talking about it? Daschle? Powell? Kofie? Katie, Bryant, Dan, Peter, Ted?

How can America be outraged when CNN/CBS/NBC/USATODAY etc. are all silent on the murder of this American soldier.

[b]Media Agenda-Setting: The media doesn't dictate what the people think - just what people think ABOUT.[/b]

The silence by the Media is treason - It's aiding and abetting the enemy by keeping the American sheeple underinformed and easily distracted from the vicious, murderous actions committed against our soldiers by the enemy.

Geneva Convention? United Nations? pffftt... He's an American... he had it coming.

More people already know about the ragheadTaliban's "mistreatment" at Camp X-Ray because of CNN slanting the news than will EVER know about the torture/execution of Navy SEAL Neil Roberts at the hands of the Moslem/Al Qaeda jackles.

Will we ever see the Predator footage of Robert's last moments?

No. Not on CNN that's for sure.  That will offend the Moslem Maggots and "inflame" the public to rally even more in support of this war.

[B]I'M SORRY, BUT I'M PISSED!! [pissed][/B]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Post from trickshot -
He's a big boy and he knew he was playing for his life. What outrage should be expressed?
View Quote

That is just so wrong for you to say, trickshot!

But this man was fighting over there to protect a way of life that permits you to say such assinine things on an internet BBS.

He was no 'boy', and he wasn't 'playing.'

And the outrage should be the sort of outrage that one would expect coming from an American patriot upon hearing that a hero such as this man died on a foreign field as the result of an act of cruel barbarism!

Do we hear such outrage coming from you?

Eric The(IfNotThenIDoubtYourPatriotism!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[pissed] [b]Listen! And understand! That [s]terminator[/s] [red]US Marine[/red] is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead![/b]
[/b]
View Quote

Just a clarification...are the Marines even involved in this?  I thought it was various SOF with possibly some standard army units.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He's a big boy and he knew he was playing for his life.  What outrage should be expressed?
View Quote

Oh F*ck Me!! The dog's puking on the carpet again!!

Ya' know [b]dicksnot[/b], if the death of an American soldier fighting to defend ungrateful, pustulating, bloody, shitholes like YOU from equally putrid, bloody shitholes dressed in rags is of no concern or warrants no outrage on your part, then you must certainly be using your rectum as a neckwarmer and your mind is obviously more twisted than a rutting pig's dick.  

Every time your anencephalic head pops out of your ass and you dribble more bile on your keyboard, I waste time responding with well-deserved thrashing. Well, I've wasted enough flames on you to last for a thousand more posts. Eat sh!t and die.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
The Macallan, Fear not, the SEALS know the fate of their friend. I have only met a few spec ops people, but one thing they all have in common is the ability to take a life with ease. The next time they are presented with the chance at prisoners , I doubt they will take them.. ALIVE.

I know of a Green Beret that would take and cut the heads off of VC and stake them along the side of the trails for other VC to see.

Revenge is a given.  

I think they will find that your average spec ops guy is capable of equally extreme acts of violence, probably more due to their training.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ohhh I don't know....maybe the blatant hypocrisy of the leftist media and all of the race groups (that is, islamic groups) who were/are up in arms about our treatment of captured qaeda while our troops are given no quarter?  Grow a brain.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some would take and argue against your point, I just argue that you're a f*cking babbling buffoon.  Ever hear of the Geneva Convention a**hole?  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe the ragheads had their own "military tribunal" and decided on summary execution?

When we tell the world that we're not going to abide by the Geneova Convention (or our own laws, for that matter) should we be surprised then the bad guys don't either?

Note, I'm sure that if we'd come out and said the guys at Gitmo were P.O.W.s and would be treated as such, the afghans still would've shot the SEAL in the head (a legacy of the Russian invasion, or just a cultural thing, who knows) so I'm not saying they're all goodness and light.  

And yes, I AM outraged.

But I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#18]
There is a reason why the US Army, virtually alone amongst major armies of the world, issues handguns to medics and stretcher bearers.

Because the last, and only, "enemy" that we faced that took proper care of our wounded was the [i]Confederate[/i] States of America.

The Indians, Mexicans, Fillipinos, Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Iraqi's have all killed, tortured, and raped US prisoners wounded or otherwise. Of course that is why we never signed the useless thing, even though we have always abided by it.

We would kill them all, but we need some for interrigation.

I often wonder what world the Europeans live in, it certainly isnt the one I do.

A word of advice, dont reply back to trickshot. He is mentally ill, and he LIKES being abused.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Maybe the ragheads had their own "military tribunal" and decided on summary execution?

When we tell the world that we're not going to abide by the Geneova Convention (or our own laws, for that matter) should we be surprised then the bad guys don't either?

Note, I'm sure that if we'd come out and said the guys at Gitmo were P.O.W.s and would be treated as such, the afghans still would've shot the SEAL in the head (a legacy of the Russian invasion, or just a cultural thing, who knows) so I'm not saying they're all goodness and light.  

And yes, I AM outraged.

But I'm not surprised.
View Quote

No. I'm not surprised the Al Qaeda/Moslem/Maggots are acting like maggots rather than men.

I'm just asking where's the all outrage from all those who were complaining about our "mistreatment" of the maggots in Camp X-Ray.

War is hell and Robert's knew he'd be tortured/killed if things went FUBAR for him like they did.

What's disgusting is our "American" media ignoring and dishonoring his death for the sake of liberal PC politics.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Post from benjamin0001 -
The next time they are presented with the chance at prisoners , I doubt they will take them.. ALIVE.
View Quote

Crap, you just know they're not going to be filming it, either!

I could pull up a stool, with some popcorn, and enjoy watching every sweet minute of that final battle!

And bequeath a copy of the tape as one of my most cherished possessions to my heirs!

Eric The(AndICouldn'tEvenWatchThatChechnyanFilm)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[/b]
View Quote

Just a clarification...are the Marines even involved in this?  I thought it was various SOF with possibly some standard army units.
View Quote

Clarification duly noted. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Not trying to be a sm@rt@ss but I highly doubt that the chaps in Afghanistan signed anything resembling the Geneva Convention. These are the same type of scum who had no problem killing thousands of Americans on 9/11.

Outraged that they executed a SEAL? Yes!

Surprised? No.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#23]

God rest Neil Roberts Soul.  He is in heaven where all American servicemen go.

Ben
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not trying to be a sm@rt@ss but I highly doubt that the chaps in Afghanistan signed anything resembling the Geneva Convention. These are the same type of scum who had no problem killing thousands of Americans on 9/11.

Outraged that they executed a SEAL? Yes!

Surprised? No.
View Quote

I guess that's kind of how I felt.  It's barbaric and wrong, but I didn't expect anything else.  

Not to mention what are they going to do with a prisoner when they themselves intend to fight to the death.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ass....

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Trickshot posted:  He's a big boy and he knew he was playing for his life. What outrage should be expressed?

The only boy I see here is you trickshot. I lost a father in uniform, I truly know what his family and his country lost, it must be the same for this soldier (a man amoung men). There will never be enough outrage, and we will go on, and we will kick some well deserved ass!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The Indians, have all killed, tortured, and raped US prisoners wounded or otherwise. Of course that is why we never signed the useless thing, even though we have always abided by it.
View Quote

Paleface do dick dance in golf shoes!!!

Show me one primary source account IE that means personal journal, interview ect that documents Native Americans Raping a prisoner.  Then find a copy of the History Channel's "Captives" and then publicly correct yourself.  There were so many cultural taboos about rape of ones own people, let along a captive that might the next day be adopted as your lost or dead sister/mother/aunt ect.

I understand your outrage, but use a smaller brush when you decide to lump "US" in with peoples from Europe, Asia or the Middle East.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Indians, have all killed, tortured, and raped US prisoners wounded or otherwise. Of course that is why we never signed the useless thing, even though we have always abided by it.
View Quote

Paleface do dick dance in golf shoes!!!

Show me one primary source account IE that means personal journal, interview ect that documents Native Americans Raping a prisoner.  Then find a copy of the History Channel's "Captives" and then publicly correct yourself.  There were so many cultural taboos about rape of ones own people, let along a captive that might the next day be adopted as your lost or dead sister/mother/aunt ect.

I understand your outrage, but use a smaller brush when you decide to lump "US" in with peoples from Europe, Asia or the Middle East.
View Quote

Oh, I am sorry you were right, no Indian ever raped a white person...

The just cut off or mutalated their genetals... and we all know that that is soooo much less barbaric [rolleyes]

Why don't YOU read some real history instead of some Americian Indian Movement approved whitewash, whiner. Try this: [i]The Border Wars of the Upper Ohio Valley, 1769-1794[/i] by William Hintzen ISBN 0-9670948-0-1 you can get it on Amazon.

This isnt' a highshool debate society, you are fully capable of understanding that not every prisoner in every case was wounded and raped AND tortured AND murdered AND tickled or whatever. Don't play the innocent idiot.

I know exactly what things US Government troops did to Native Americans and I have never run from that- YOU need to learn what those you claim to be YOUR people did and own up to it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#29]
trickshot
"He's a big boy and he knew he was playing for his life. What outrage should be expressed?"  

trickshot---You have rectal-cranial inversion!!!

ARH

P.S.  you suck
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh, I am sorry you were right, no Indian ever raped a white person... The just cut off or mutalated their genetals... and we all know that that is soooo much less barbaric [rolleyes]

I didnt say anything about the other practices, what I had a problem with was RAPE.  

Why don't YOU read some real history instead of some Americian Indian Movement approved whitewash, whiner. Try this: [i]The Border Wars of the Upper Ohio Valley, 1769-1794[/i] by William Hintzen ISBN 0-9670948-0-1 you can get it on Amazon.

First Off I could care less what is on the approved AIM list, I deal with primary source documents of the 18th and 19th Century.  This book you recommend is a secondary source.  And one with a modern painting of that serial killer Lewis Wetzel on the front holding a lilly white baby. (I might just already have a signed copy in my library)  

This isnt' a highshool debate society, you are fully capable of understanding that not every prisoner in every case was wounded and raped AND tortured AND murdered AND tickled or whatever. Don't play the innocent idiot.

Once again, I take issue with rape of prisoners/captives, nothing else.  

I know exactly what things US Government troops did to Native Americans and I have never run from that- YOU need to learn what those you claim to be YOUR people did and own up to it.

See above comments.........

[/quote]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Outrage is not an emotion I have much use for.

I would rather see a steadfast unyielding determination to kill as many of those people as we possibly can.

A mission to exterminate vermin.
View Quote

Many of you seem to be missing the point of this thread, and the source of its author's outrage.  This "new" outrage is not aimed at al-quaeda!  We already know what they did, and that's why we are killing them.  This isn't something like "Ohh, those bastards killed one of our men, I'm sure pissed."  Of course most of us are pissed about that too, but the point of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong) is to point out the hypocrisy of so many leftist organizations who go on and on about the well-being of camp x-ray prisoners while saying nothing about our men who get tortured and killed.  The author, as I understand him, was simply pointing out that these "human rights activists" only care about the human rights of non-Americans (and those who have spit on their American citizenship, e.g. Johnny 'Taliban' Walker).  To them the life of a towel-headed, camel-loving barbarian who blows up our buildings and kills our citizens has more worth than the life of a man who defends our way of life.  If I have misinterpreted The_Macallan in any way, my apologies.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Zonan , I think you hit it on the head, but the outrage came first.

I see a lot of it. Sometimes I wish my mind would filter it out.  Collectivist/Socialist/Marxist in this country . Did you notice that every one of Clintons geo-political fo-pauxs actually did or has the potential to do DIRECT DAMAGE TO AMERICAN.

Rocket Technology to China.
Use of Troops all over the world, Whilst cutting the defense budget by 1/3 at the same time.
Raising Taxes
Banning Assault Weapons.
Money to the Chinese
Attempt at Socialized Medicine.
Hillary Bad Mouthing the Military.
Expanding the powers of the EPA
Expanding the powers of OSHA

Hillary is an Out and Out Communists, bill clinton is a idiot pawn of hillaries, Robert Rieche was an out and out Communists, So was Warren Christoper, D Shalala was an Out and Out Communist.  
Dan Rather is a Social Democrat without a fucking clue
Tom Brokaw is a moderate Democrat at best
Peter Jennings, is a socialist

There agenda is so easy to spot. Their one liners delivered at the end of every , inaccurate, inprecise story that comming dripping out of their mouths like so much oral diarrhea.  They think they are enlightened, I think their agendas if emplemented would bring about a socialist horror state, far exceeding that which Russia had the idiocy to do to itself.

I usta think they are merely stupid but it has gone on for so long that I know that they are not stupid, they are mouthing that shit because that is what they believe.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I am quite pissed.
I figure now that the media has moved on ('Dems are so wonderful, and Republicans hate the children and make deals with some company...')
and the weather got cold and snowy up there ('What? I can't go up there and report. I might get cold') the payback can start for real.
Time for some freaking FAE and snake on troops in the open.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trickshot you sound real un-thankful.

You should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#36]
War = dead soldiers.

Damn it!, quit your bickering, and say a prayer for our boys over there.

Waterdog
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Waterdog -
"War = Dead Soldiers."  Spot on.  Both sides - but more of theirs if I have anything to say about it!

Trickshot -
"Playing?"  Man, I got three Purple Hearts that prove you don't PLAY at war - that shit's for real!  I have more decorations for valor in my family that you probably have in yoru whole city, so I don't want to hear anymore out of you, you unqualified, quasi-liberal, microcephalic, aphallic, genderless, Godless, mutated fool.

Have A Nice Day.

FFZ OUT
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
that is so messed up , i think we should take the guys in cuba, get as much info out of them as we can, then on send video tape to the
al qaeda network showing there guys being shot at a firing range by woman solders.  this is for 2 reasons, 1: they dont like woman in the military, 2: good target practice. [heavy]
View Quote

not to mention the fact that it would be very entertaining!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#39]
No time to worry about our boys being treated properly.  We have all those stupid RAG HEADS over in cuba to worry about.  I hope there getting enough food, I hope their not out in the rain!!  Those people better hope and pray they dont say any of the BS when I'm around!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You sir, are a fucking idiot!!

Ed: Why do you have to be so pessimistic and controversial all the time?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#41]
hey trickshot: KISS MY ASS!!!! [moon]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm so sick to my stomach I can barely put two words together. I've got nothing to say anyway to anyone who would characterize Neil Roberts  as a "boy" and what he was doing as "playing."

Actually, if I let fly now what I posted would only be moderated out of existence, so why bother?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#43]
A boy my ass!! This guy would rip off your arms!! Period!!!
[img]http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/345-0307serviceman177x250.jpg[/img]

Edited to add:[V]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#44]
trickshot,
you done fucked up boy, saying what you did. too many of us Veterans and non-military here who still feel respect for our men fighting the war in Fuckghanistan.  you are an IDIOT.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Many of you seem to be missing the point of this thread, and the source of its author's outrage.  This "new" outrage is not aimed at al-quaeda!  We already know what they did, and that's why we are killing them.  This isn't something like "Ohh, those bastards killed one of our men, I'm sure pissed."  Of course most of us are pissed about that too, but the point of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong) is to point out the hypocrisy of so many leftist organizations who go on and on about the well-being of camp x-ray prisoners while saying nothing about our men who get tortured and killed.  The author, as I understand him, was simply pointing out that these "human rights activists" only care about the human rights of non-Americans (and those who have spit on their American citizenship, e.g. Johnny 'Taliban' Walker).  To them the life of a towel-headed, camel-loving barbarian who blows up our buildings and kills our citizens has more worth than the life of a man who defends our way of life.  If I have misinterpreted The_Macallan in any way, my apologies.
View Quote

Thank you [b]zonan[/b] that was my point exactly.

...and one more time 'cuz that bottom-feeding troll deserves it...
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]Oh F*ck Me!! The dog's puking on the carpet again!!

Ya' know [b]dicksnot[/b], if the death of an American soldier fighting to defend ungrateful, pustulating, bloody, shitholes like YOU from equally putrid, bloody shitholes dressed in rags is of no concern or warrants no outrage on your part, then you must certainly be using your rectum as a neckwarmer and your mind is obviously more twisted than a rutting pig's dick.  

Every time your anencephalic head pops out of your ass and you dribble more bile on your keyboard, I waste time responding with well-deserved thrashing. Well, I've wasted enough flames on you to last for a thousand more posts. Eat sh!t and die, dicksnot.
[/b]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#46]
First ...  Freefirezone...  if you indeed have three purple hearts..  THANK YOU!!!  I thank GOD i don't have one...   Second...   I'm pissed...    I'd like to "send a couple of hard hitting Ni66ers with a pair of pliers and a blow-torch" down to "gidmo"
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#47]
I think we need real big cans of raid to use on these cockroaches
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I think we need real big cans of raid to use on these cockroaches
View Quote

Like this?

[center][img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020306/capt.1015429341.afghanistan_fighting_ny116.jpg[/img][/center]

BLU-118B Thermobaric deep penetrating bomb. Kills Taliban and Al Qaida DEAD, where they HIDE
[^].

You know someone needs to think up a nickname for this bomb.  Somehow "thermobaric bomb" just doesnt have a ring to it like Daisey Cutter does... "Bug Bomb" perhaps?  (With apologies to Bob Heinlein)
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#49]
War is barbaric. The SEAL was a soldier, not a civilian. He knew he might die. Doesn't matter if he was shot from a distance or up close. Just because the US kills from a distance doesn't mean we're more civilized. Just means we don't want get hurt. In war soldiers die in one way or another. I reserve my tears and rage for the innocent civilians, which the US has killed plenty of so far in Afgan.  You don't see them bitching about that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
War is barbaric. The SEAL was a soldier, not a civilian. He knew he might die. Doesn't matter if he was shot from a distance or up close. Just because the US kills from a distance doesn't mean we're more civilized. Just means we don't want get hurt. In war soldiers die in one way or another. I reserve my tears and rage for the innocent civilians, which the US has killed plenty of so far in Afgan.  You don't see them bitching about that.
View Quote

Hello Hangfire! Or is it I_luv_carrots? Nice new handle you got there[puke]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top