Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2002 10:00:53 AM EDT
The other day a thread asked what was the greatest invention. WELL, I can tell you what   the worst invention is, (((VOICE MAIL.))) They never call back,and they expect you to sit buy the damn phone all day waiting for their call that they never return.

If it was used properly it would be a asset, but rarely have I had good experiences using it.  And I hate talking into machine also.

So I say sick it up you asses, and I hope your days are wasted waiting by the phone too. Kiss my ass and stick your voice mail up yours.

[i]Removed ASSHOLES from the topic. ]=)[/i]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Especially you POS phone companies!!!!

Hey!...what happened to the "middle finger" agif?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Want to hear something really scary?

I used to work for Bellsouth. (no, that's not the scary part!)

As an employee, I was entitled to a "discount" on their products and services.  One of which I use is the Complete Choice Plan with voice mail.

Get this, I found out from the CWA Union, that if I accepted the "discount" the company had the legal right to monitor/listen to my voice mail, because they were in effect paying for a percentage of the service, granting equal access to "my" services."

"Hey Bellsouth, blow me!"
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#4]
It's only going to get worse.

For Sprint cell phone service you don't even get kicked into voice mail, you have a computer talking to you asking you to state what your issue is.  There is no number option to push, you have to talk to the damn computer.

Now here is the scary part, I told it I wanted a real person, it said ok and then asked me if I was sure.  I swore at it, repeated my requested and I swear this happend the voice of the computer changed and it sounded as if I had hurt it's feeling.  But hey, it worked.  I got to speak with a real person, so I guess I can't complain about the service I recieved.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I swore at it, repeated my requested and I swear this happend the voice of the computer changed and it sounded as if I had hurt it's feeling.
View Quote

LMAO!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top