Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]
[red][size=6]BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!![/size=6][/red]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#4]
That is about the funniest picture I've ever seen.
[;)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:24:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Garden weasel... you have now surpassed Frank the Spank as my favorite online character.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#6]
We had just bought a 1979 mustang turbo my wife comes home late shift kills car comes home, gets up in the morning to go to work , turns the key and all hell breaks loose! She runs in the house screeming omy-god omy-god.. hell got me real worked up!  Seams i now call it the ford cat killer!  It seams that when she killed the car three kittens crawled into the shroud to be next to the heat of the radiator,needless to say they got pretty tore up! They were little arms ripped off , legs missing,  damn poor site i might say!  well i take them out of the car hood ,and take a shovel and start loping off there heads whack,whack,whack,,,  just then my neighbor walks over and sees me smacking the shit out of these kitties putting them out of there pain, and has the nerve to ask me isn't there any way else i could address this problem?  I told him yeah i could take my mossy-500 (we are right in the middle of town) You wan't to pay my bail?  The guy never looked at me the same ever, thought i was kind of weird!   Oh Yea  dude forgot what this post was about but your're gonna get a dell.......Pussys good
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh i missed the whole question,.  about 2,000,324.764 kittens!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#8]
OMG.....that is f-ing FUNNY!

I have a new background on my computer now.

Hmmmm, I take the 5th on the question about the kitten killing [:D]

Hey...I can take the 5th...those Enron dudes did it..why can't I?

medcop

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We had just bought a 1979 mustang turbo my wife comes home late shift kills car comes home, gets up in the morning to go to work , turns the key and all hell breaks loose! She runs in the house screeming omy-god omy-god.. hell got me real worked up!  Seams i now call it the ford cat killer!  It seams that when she killed the car three kittens crawled into the shroud to be next to the heat of the radiator,needless to say they got pretty tore up! They were little arms ripped off , legs missing,  damn poor site i might say!  well i take them out of the car hood ,and take a shovel and start loping off there heads whack,whack,whack,,,  just then my neighbor walks over and sees me smacking the shit out of these kitties putting them out of there pain, and has the nerve to ask me isn't there any way else i could address this problem?  I told him yeah i could take my mossy-500 (we are right in the middle of town) You wan't to pay my bail?  The guy never looked at me the same ever, thought i was kind of weird!   Oh Yea  dude forgot what this post was about but your're gonna get a dell.......Pussys good
View Quote

Yeeeeeee Haaaaawwww!!!! Bust out the banjos and the Spam, I'm a gonna be nailin' my sister tonight!!!

Are you for real?[%|]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
We had just bought a 1979 mustang turbo my wife comes home late shift kills car comes home, gets up in the morning to go to work , turns the key and all hell breaks loose! She runs in the house screeming omy-god omy-god.. hell got me real worked up! Seams i now call it the ford cat killer! It seams that when she killed the car three kittens crawled into the shroud to be next to the heat of the radiator,needless to say they got pretty tore up! They were little arms ripped off , legs missing, damn poor site i might say! well i take them out of the car hood ,and take a shovel and start loping off there heads whack,whack,whack,,, just then my neighbor walks over and sees me smacking the shit out of these kitties putting them out of there pain, and has the nerve to ask me isn't there any way else i could address this problem? I told him yeah i could take my mossy-500 (we are right in the middle of town) You wan't to pay my bail? The guy never looked at me the same ever, thought i was kind of weird! Oh Yea dude forgot what this post was about but your're gonna get a dell.......Pussys good
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeeeeeee Haaaaawwww!!!! Bust out the banjos and the Spam, I'm a gonna be nailin' my sister tonight!!!

Are you for real?

Now that is even funnier than the kitten pic. Pumpkin

[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:01:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Very good!!! LMAO!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:03:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Dear GOD that is funny!  Wipin' the coffee off my screen right now!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#14]
(In the voice of Carl Sagan)  Billions upon billions upon billions of kittens...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:11:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Ahh!  Cliche Kitty sighted at ar15.com!!

Hey gardenweasel, you don't happen to visit fark.com, per chance?  [;)]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
We had just bought a 1979 mustang turbo my wife comes home late shift kills car comes home, gets up in the morning to go to work , turns the key and all hell breaks loose! She runs in the house screeming omy-god omy-god.. hell got me real worked up! Seams i now call it the ford cat killer! It seams that when she killed the car three kittens crawled into the shroud to be next to the heat of the radiator,needless to say they got pretty tore up! They were little arms ripped off , legs missing, damn poor site i might say! well i take them out of the car hood ,and take a shovel and start loping off there heads whack,whack,whack,,, just then my neighbor walks over and sees me smacking the shit out of these kitties putting them out of there pain, and has the nerve to ask me isn't there any way else i could address this problem? I told him yeah i could take my mossy-500 (we are right in the middle of town) You wan't to pay my bail? The guy never looked at me the same ever, thought i was kind of weird! Oh Yea dude forgot what this post was about but your're gonna get a dell.......Pussys good

Are you for real?

Now that is even funnier than the kitten pic. [red]Pumpkin[/red]

View Quote

This just keeps getting better...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:44:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Now that's funny!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#19]
MAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

anyway i dont think i can count that high
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I kill two kitten in the mornin'
I kill two kitten at night
I kill two kitten in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright....

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:55:11 AM EDT
[#21]
YOU!  YES YOU!  You did this to me!!!
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/LightningLink%2FFluffyLite%2Ejpg[/img]

[xx(] LL [xx(]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#22]

hey garden weasel, you ever heard of a band called Screeching Weasel?

just wondering cuz your weasel pic is from them im pretty sure.

-Spaceman
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Whoo... OMG, That's funny!  

If that be the case, I've killed my share of kittens.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#24]
I guess this makes me the Bob Barker of wanking...

Matt

Quoted:
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/godkills.jpg[/img]
Sinners...  [b]:D[/b]

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#25]
LMAO....I love it!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#26]
How many?  Too many to count...do numbers even go that high?  Cuz , along with Javak, apparently,
I kill two kittens in peacetime,
I kill two kittens in war,
I kill two kittens before i kill two kittens,
And then I kill two more
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Cuz kittens are totally sweet it makes me want to crap my pants.  If you don't believe that kittens have the REAL ULTIMATE POWER you better get a life right now or the kittens will chop your head off.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#28]
I about pissed my pants...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
As many as there are stars in the sky...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Seven...... yep that right, only seven. No more no less.....seven.

BTW, that Mall Ninja reference was freakin funny!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lemme guess...You just hit puberty about...say 7 days ago?  Figured that's a good round number.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I figure about three times as many kittens as number of posts I have.
Ooops, that's another post...
Be right back.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:03:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:41:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Score a +1 for brouhaha on the above pic!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:17:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you for real?[%|]
View Quote

[b]M4 you crazy SOB![/b]  I've still got a mouthful of stitches from oral surgery two weeks ago.  Hurts like hell when I grin & I fell out of my f*cking chair laughing when I read your reply.  Holy shit I've got to stay away from this site for another week or two...can't take it.

[:D]

[b]OUCH![/b]

[b]OUCH![/b]

[b]OUCH![/b]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Lemme guess...You just hit puberty about...say 7 days ago?  Figured that's a good round number.
View Quote

I am sorry....I misread the posts question. I thought it said, "How many kittens have you killed today?"
My puberty happened so long ago that I'm almost ready for a midlife crisis. A red corvette and a hot blonde....um, already have the hot blonde, guess I'm just waiting on the 'vette.[:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh! It's time for a Haiku (and a bad one at that)! Remember: 5-7-5

Stroke kitty, stroke, stroke
Bye, Bye kitty, DIE, DIE, DIE!
Repeat the process
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Brouhaha, that is the best piece of Photoshop work I've seen in a while.

...as to the question, between me and the Scotts paper towel company...I'm surprised there are any [i]left[/i].....
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#39]
I would not kill a kitten. But.............
My lion hounds know that they are miniature lions doesn't help the situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top