Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2002 12:05:45 PM EDT
what is your favorite pepper spray? I like Freeze +P it hurts like hell the other did too but it seemed like your respatory system was effected a little more by the freeze +p.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 12:35:17 PM EDT
We are issued First Defense brand Oleoresin Capsicum spray. That also happens to be the brand that was approved by CAL DOJ back when OC was regulated in California. There are a ton of fly by night gunshow OC spray companies/vendors. Stick with the established brands. If you use OC spray on someone who later dies (such as an Asthmatic) it may be helpfull for you if you have a company with deep pockets as your co-defendant at the civil trial. Rather than Bobs gunshow OC spray and BBQ sauce.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:17:50 PM EDT
I believe Freeze +P also contains CS. Unfortunately, it’s manufacturer, Aerko International, uses inexpensive components. The units aren’t too rugged and the shelf life is short (unless things have changed recently). I like Zarc. [url]www.zarc.com[/url] Specifically, I like the cone shaped spray pattern and the isopropyl alcohol carrier. Admittedly, the spray pattern is wind sensitive and the carrier is flammable. Unfortunately, Zarc’s standard OC unit requires their own proprietary holster (which functions as a safety).
Top Top