Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2002 9:26:22 AM EDT
My wife's 28 birthday is coming up and I've thought about getting her a new watch. I've heard that it's bad luck but I can find no info pertaining to on the internet. Can you guys and gals out there help me out? Or if you have any other suggestions for a gift. I'm on a real tight budget because we are looking to buy a house soon, so I need something under a hundred bucks. Thanks, Sydwaiz
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:54:33 PM EDT
It's not bad luck unless you are perpetually late. Go to worldofwatches.com they have a great selection and the lowest prices I have found on any watch. They have a feature that lets you focus your search by price catagory. Good luck!http://www.worldofwatches.com/information.asp?sn=
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:03:50 PM EDT
Has your wife said she wanted a watch? I'm about her same age and I personally would rather have a necklace, ring,or earings of some sort. You can always find beautiful jewelry at reasonable prices. You just have to shop around. But if your set on a watch, I say who cares about superstitions and just do it. Mrs. Superdav
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:06:23 PM EDT
Not at all. I give all my ladies watches! As Green stated, check out World of Watches or Bernardwatch.com.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:43:22 PM EDT
Yes,if you get it from Target, KMart or Walmart. have plastic parts, or cost under $100. :p
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:54:19 PM EDT
Top Top