Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2002 7:40:20 AM EDT
An old one and a bad one... Subject: FW: TOP 10 REASONS WHY A HANDGUN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN: TOP 10 REASONS WHY A HANDGUN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN: 10. You can trade an old .44 for two new .22's. 9. You can have a handgun at home and another for the road. 8. If you admire a friend's handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and let you try a few rounds with it. 7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you have a backup. 6. Your handgun will stay with you even if you are out of ammo. 5. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space. 4. Handguns function normally every day of the month. 3. A handgun won't ask, "Do these grips make me look fat?" 2. A handgun does not mind if you go to sleep after you're done using it. AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON A HANDGUN IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN: 1. You can buy a silencer for a handgun.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:35:00 PM EDT
I gave my girlfriend a muffler for Christmas last year. Every time she yells at me, it backfires. A handgun won't complain about sleeping on the wet spot. When a handgun gets loaded, it doesn't turn into a bitch. You can stuff a handgun into a drawer and it won't complain. A handgun doesn't get mad at you for farting, no matter when, where, or what company you're with. A handgun can be totally ignored until you need it. A handgun doesn't mind getting its orifice cleaned out with a stainless steel brush. A handgun never files for divorce. A handgun may get stolen, but it'll never run off with somebody else. It's legal to have a whole closet full of handguns. A well-kept 80 year old handgun will be virtually identical to a new one, and still fun to shoot. A handgun won't wreck your car for you. CJ
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:47:40 PM EDT
All true and funny as hell![}:D]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:36:42 AM EDT
DAMMIT that's funny! ILMAO!!! Well done guys. [;D]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:07:48 AM EDT
a handgun is much cheaper [:D]
Top Top