Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2002 3:21:34 AM EDT
A paper promotion, already doing the job, but I have always had trouble taking tests. Last time I took it four times and passed all but one portion of Emerging Technologies. Blackberry and wireless. It's all pretty new still and I been studying. heres what I did pass the first time but I have to take again: Senior Exam Broadband DSL T1 & 2 support Advanced connectivity Cable Charter & Time Warner Win NT & 2000 Mac and iMac All the other Wins dial up ISDN Cable Did NOT pass: Emerging Technology (Blackberry, T900, DirecPC, etc.) Wish me luck I'm on in 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:51:57 AM EDT
Good luck. What do they ask you about the Blackberry? How to reconcile your emails? [:)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:58:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2002 3:58:38 AM EDT by Ponyboy]
Good luck.....I hate those types of tests too....
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:16:28 AM EDT
Good luck satcong. Are these the things one needs to know these days to get ahead? Gives me a headache just looking at the list. Make us proud.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:57:16 AM EDT
[img]http://www.cnr.vt.edu/dendro/dendrology/syllabus/picts/rallegheniensisfruit.jpg[/img] The Alleghany blackberry, [i]Rubus allegheniensis[/i] Leaf: Alternate, palmately compound, 3 to 7, but mostly 5 leaflets, serrated margins, prickles on petiole. Flower: Showy white flowers (one inch across), larger and persisting longer than black raspberry. Fruit: Juicy, black multiple of drupes. When picked, the fruit does not separate from its core. Ripens in July to August. Twig/Bark: Stout, strongly angled canes with large hooked prickles, dull reddish-brown, lacking glaucous bloom. Cane tips do not root. Form: Sprawling, arching canes form dense thickets often well over head high. Got it? [:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:59:22 AM EDT
But he's in Arizona, probably doesn't have that variety of Blackberry there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:00:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 7: Good luck. What do they ask you about the Blackberry? How to reconcile your emails? [:)]
View Quote
How do you do a restore on the Blackberry device? You can restore the data on your Blackberry device by choosing Backup and Restore from the Desktop Manager.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:01:48 AM EDT
What does it means when Intellisync and Backup/Restore icons are missing? It means that the mapi32.dll file is missing or needs to be updated. To solve the Problem, install Windows Messaging
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:02:22 AM EDT
Aiyyeeeeee!!! They're coming to take me away.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:18:17 AM EDT
Oh yes the blackberry......If I recall yet another great Canadian Invention.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:33:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stormbringer: Oh yes the blackberry......If I recall yet another great Canadian Invention.
View Quote
That makes what, two now? [whacko] Just kidding. Av.
Top Top