Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2002 7:19:33 AM EDT
Watching the coverage of the US troops' bodies being carried off one aircraft and sent to another on its way back to the us(I Believe). I must say I am DISGUSTED at how they keep saying " This is sure taking a LONG time " like if they would rather talk about something else. Like if it HURTS CNN to give that much time to cover the ceromoneys of the people that have given thier lives for this country... Oh yeah the administration has said, and continues to say this is not over. Why must CNN say " Hard to believe this happened at the END of this war... Sorry CNN if you are not allowed complete access to troop movements and missions, sorrry you are not given the opertunity to give the enemy that information in your effort to keep the PUBLIC informed. I believe the fact the the media does not have free access had lead to fewer deaths of us troops..
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:23:19 AM EDT
what do you expect of media morons. this is why i don't watch Communist News Network.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:34:23 AM EDT
If it makes you feel any better, I've read that so far (at least up til yesterday) there have been more reporters killed than US soldiers in the Afghan theater.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:38:36 AM EDT
sorry the base was not ramsfield it was Rammstein(sp) . What do I expect? that people will see this crap and react.. but in reality most of the people watching are also waiting for them to turn this off and start talking again about celebrity gossip... how sad. oh yeah, why must the media describe any of our armed forces troops as "Heavily armed troops" ? that should be expected. not treated as an oddity
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:41:59 AM EDT
The media has and always will have a leftist slant. Would you expect anything less than this kind of reporting? Reporting that the war is over just prepares people for the eventual leftist argument that we've been there too long. Its only a matter of time, just wait. I'd be surprised if I didn't hear shit like that from CNN. Anyone having problems getting into CNN.com?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:56:38 AM EDT
Watched it on FNC and they paid respect by not cutting away. I never heard them say a thing about it taking too long. I was impressed at their ability to be so patriotic since they are big media, as well. Iso
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:11:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ZOG: If it makes you feel any better, I've read that so far (at least up til yesterday) there have been more reporters killed than US soldiers in the Afghan theater.
View Quote
Yes, it does make me feel better.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:22:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ZOG: If it makes you feel any better, I've read that so far (at least up til yesterday) there have been more reporters killed than US soldiers in the Afghan theater.
View Quote
"Always look on the bright side of life..." [:)]
Top Top