Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2002 10:55:08 PM EDT
You probably read about this on the link on the mainpage of the site.

It really sucks since I've been going to this show for a few years now.  The show would always fill up the section of the expo center and have a huge number of people show up.  There was gun items of all varieties and even the Jerky guy :9

The only other time a show was cancelled was the one in October, this was done by the FBI because of the events of September.  The expo center however did reschedule it the next month.

It boggles the mind why on earth they would end such a money making show.  Usually this is the time for gun shows and other expo related shows.  The time that Mid Atlantic has been doing business there, there has not been one major problem.

I was hoping to get some bulk .380 ammo there, Ar stuff, and maybe a CZ52...  [:(]

Well there's a smaller show I can go to hopefully find deals [V]

[soapbox]

-Sam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top