Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2002 4:05:36 PM EDT
Flinty-Eyed Codger aka the guy I occasionally see at my range. He's a wiry old coot who's probably on the long side of his sixties, maybe even the short side of his seventies. Shoots a .357 with an 8" barrel and an Aimpoint sight. On the 100yd line. Offhand. Groups better than some folks with scoped rifles. I like to piss my britches the first time I saw him shoot. Ze Frainshmahn aka The French Bastard. A guy I occasionally see on the 100yd line. Shoots an Accuracy International in .308 with some hella expensive scope. Hits 5-shot 1/4 MOA groups with tedious regularity. I'm not kidding either, that's 5 rounds in a single hole the size of a nickel. Makes me sick. "pair of pros" ...the two middle aged men that come together, normally shooting 1911's and rifles. Between then they have fifteen guns, and while of average skill, they stop shooting every 10-15 rounds to talk for half an hour about how great their guns are, latest equipment. Lesson learned? Skill cannot be purchased in a gun shop. West Side Homeboys with their laser-equipped Glocks 4-6 homeboys take turns on one lane with one Glock, always silhouette targets, and "give mad props" to each other for their lackluster shooting at 7 yards. One homeboy will shoot 50 rounds rapid fire, and the one that actually hits the head or chest area is congratulated by his peers with a resounding "Yo, you smoked dat fool!". The grizzled expert Can't shoot for crap, but since he's older than you, he feels you need his instruction. The "boyfriend" Same as the macho guy teaching his girlfriend, described above. The timid woman The one being taught by the boyfriend and obviously not having a good time. The aggressive woman The bitter ex-victim who taped pictures of men to the target and puts a million rounds through it, rapid fire, actually hitting some of them. The nearsighted marksman The guy who's one-hole accurate, round after round... at 5 yards. Slo-Mo man The very accurate shooter who shoots one round at a time, with a coffeee break in between. Gear man: the guy with all the expensive macho gear, who still can't shoot worth crap. "dad" The guy who has his preteen son there and expects you to let the kid "try yours." POMPUS BLACK POWDER TRADITIONALIST. (Mid 40's & 50's) He sits just to the right of you when you have an AR15 and there are several lanes open to the left of you. Now he's pissed that brass is flinging past his head, I apologize and offer to switch sides, he declines. By now the smoke from the powder is giving me cancer faster than my cigarettes. Now he questions the legality of my mags. I assure him I'm within the laws and it's one shot at a time anyway. The rest of the session I have to endure dirty looks and hear his hunting partner comment on how black powder is for real "sportsman". "biggest target they sell" bozo These guys buy HUGE targets(usually silhouettes) and place them at about 2 feet out from the stall. Then they remark at how all their shots are in the A zone. So umm....which one(s) are you?
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:12:09 PM EDT
Nobby... ever think about replying to the first topic you posted instead of creating a string of posts? It's a bit more convenient for the rest of us (ok, me, and I'd guess a couple of others).
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:22:40 PM EDT
Me? I'm da man.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:29:00 PM EDT
I'm the kind of guy who pays my fourteen bucks, locks my bolt to the rear so that my rifle can sport a chamber safety flag, takes my time to set up my spotting scope, puts on my shooting jacket, checks my hearing protection, adjusts my shooting glasses and blinder, AND THEN realizes that I forgot to bring my reloads! [spanking] Duh!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:32:20 PM EDT
Since I just built my first AR15 and haven't yet visited a range, I'll play dumb just because I can. Would you kindly post a few rules of etiquette so I might not become one of the examples. Jim
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:40:31 PM EDT
The Antique Guy: Collects beautiful old Mausers, Enfields, etc and tells you how great they shoot. Hands you the gun and a stripper clip of ammo and says "Here, you try it. It shoots great." Mr. Full Auto: Brings several machineguns and has everyone crowded around. Hands the gun to people along with full magazines. Refuses to take any of your factory ammo of the same caliber in return.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:47:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Sundrop: Would you kindly post a few rules of etiquette so I might not become one of the examples. Jim
View Quote
Be safe and don't be some anal idiot and we'll get along fine. Don't blow a gasket when I rapid fire and/or shower you with brass, and I'll do likewise for you. There's very little one can't put up with other than a pompous idiot. PS: I guess my only real pet peeve would have to be guys that shoot my target.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:50:12 PM EDT
Depends on my mood. I usually start off as the guy with the thousand dollar off the rack guns, slow shooting. Then I end up gang banger style shooting $200 1911's and cheap AK's.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:13:17 PM EDT
The sneering shotgunners who run the club and act like their shit doesn't stink: Want to ban all military-style rifles from our club because they chew up the berms. The silhouette match marksmen who fire nothing but .22 bolt action rifles at little ducks and pigs and sneer at both the shotgunners and the military rifle enthusiasts. They also complain about the berms being all shot up, and have matches nearly every weekend so that no one else can get on the rifle range. Subgun guy: The FFL who has access to all the toys and the money to play. Usually all activity stops when he opens up. Invisible guy who shoots AP rifle rounds into the pepper poppers on the pistol range for "penetration tests."
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:16:21 PM EDT
Oh and one more: The weenie guest who brings his .22 rifle and handgun and you offer to let him shoot your .357 and he declines because he is "afraid of the muzzle blast." He's a good friend of mine, actually, but I just thought that was hilarious and didn't want to hurt his feelings. He liked shooting the .38s out of my single action though.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:33:08 PM EDT
You forgot the Hardware master LEO, who loves to flaunt the toys that us mere mortals are prohibbited from owning.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:41:14 PM EDT
I'd be the Ze Frainshmahn. We can't all be perfect!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:44:45 PM EDT
[b][i]So umm....which one(s) are you?[/b][/i] Who me, I am the guy that when you walk into the indoor range - the lights are off cuz I am shooting in the dark. I am the guy that is at the outdoor range, working on snap shots from 15 to 200 yrds. I am the guy that is not happy if all shots are not in the "A" zone. I am upset if there is more than 2.5" between my double taps inside of 40 yards. I am the guy that does not want to speak to you unless I know you. I am the guy that never leaves his weapons on the table to walk down and check a target. I am the guy that always has a loaded weapon, and wonders why you - a stranger would want to approach me when I am obviously practicing and not there to socialize. That is me, self absorbed, overly competitive, I wanna win guy.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:49:17 PM EDT
You missed a few: Retiree man - Brings out the biggest magnum he can find, with the shortest barrel, and the most annoying muzzle break. sits right next to you and gives you dirty looks every time piece of brass flies by him, but says nothing when his muzzle break blows your spotting scope off target. Yuppies - Bring out their high-dollar pre-ban AR, put 600 rounds down range, in 20 minutes. bitch about their Abercrombie & Fitch sweater getting dirty, and then leave without picking up the pile of brass they left laying on the ground. White Trash - One .22, one large caliber pistol, one deer rifle, 30.06 of course, 10 people, none clean, and one bench. They all take turns standing next to the shooter, and crowding you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:00:38 PM EDT
... I'm the guy that drives right past public ranges to my own slice of Heaven. ... I pack in my chronograph, laser range finder, shot timer, folding tables, canopy and BBQ. ... I pack out my brass and steel targets. ... I also take along a few chairs, CD player, canopy and fine cigars. ... When the shooting is over and weapons packed away I have even been known to twist a cap or two.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:58:40 PM EDT
I'm the guy who shoots at least 901 (handgun) rounds a month, just so I can say I shoot more than the G-men (and women)! [:D] 007
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:13:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garmentless: Mr. Full Auto: Brings several machineguns and has everyone crowded around. Hands the gun to people along with full magazines. Refuses to take any of your factory ammo of the same caliber in return.
View Quote
That's me. Something really satisfying about watching a full-auto newbie get that big silly shit-eating-grin after taking a full mag dump.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:35:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kevhogAZ: You missed a few: Retiree man - Brings out the biggest magnum he can find, with the shortest barrel, and the most annoying muzzle break. sits right next to you and gives you dirty looks every time piece of brass flies by him, but says nothing when his muzzle break blows your spotting scope off target. Yuppies - Bring out their high-dollar pre-ban AR, put 600 rounds down range, in 20 minutes. bitch about their Abercrombie & Fitch sweater getting dirty, and then leave without picking up the pile of brass they left laying on the ground. White Trash - One .22, one large caliber pistol, one deer rifle, 30.06 of course, 10 people, none clean, and one bench. They all take turns standing next to the shooter, and crowding you.
View Quote
OMG! I know those guys.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:59:38 AM EDT
Nitwit Newbie Old Fart Has no clue how to load, unload, or fire the .22 pistol that he rented from the range. His frigid wife stands by glaring at everyone in sight. When he finally gets a shot on the target, he stands up and waves the (still loaded) gun around in triumph, then runs out in front of the (live) firing line to change targets. As the rangemaster starts to chew him out, the wife starts screaming that her husband is not at fault and that everyone there is a bunch of assholes. No shit, this really happened.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:35:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 5:36:58 AM EDT by Armed_Scientist]
Originally Posted By kevhogAZ: You missed a few: Retiree man - Brings out the biggest magnum he can find, with the shortest barrel, and the most annoying muzzle break. sits right next to you and gives you dirty looks every time piece of brass flies by him, but says nothing when his muzzle break blows your spotting scope off target. Yuppies - Bring out their high-dollar pre-ban AR, put 600 rounds down range, in 20 minutes. bitch about their Abercrombie & Fitch sweater getting dirty, and then leave without picking up the pile of brass they left laying on the ground. White Trash - One .22, one large caliber pistol, one deer rifle, 30.06 of course, 10 people, none clean, and one bench. They all take turns standing next to the shooter, and crowding you.
View Quote
Dude, it does piss me off when my AF stuff gets dirty, especialy while shooting my pre-ban. So what if I am part of the initials mofia? (ck,bke,dkny,af,ae.....)[;)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:54:00 AM EDT
You forgot "the guy no one knows". He comes in pins up a spent cigarette pack, runs it out to 25 yards, draws a well holster worn 1911A1 out and pops 7 rounds into the pack. Leaves the spent brass, reloads, and leaves.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:12:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By nobby: Part 1: "The Spray and Pray-ers" The most annoying folks at the range are the people who paste three dozen targets all over the cardboard esp the edges then blast away and tear up the wood target frames which are built/repaired by volunteers. "The Know-it-all" Invariably shoots a full size 1911 and lets anyone and everyone within shouting distance know that shooting a firearm in any caliber smaller than .45ACP "Ain't S***". A variation is the person who locates themselves in the bay next to you even though there are 100 empty bays open to use. Proceeds to tell you what "you are doing wrong". "The Marksman Masturbator" (courtesy of Yeager?) This guy spends his time shooting 1" groups into a circled silhouette target from three yards...takes an hour to shoot 50 rounds...and crows about his "concealed carry skills". Forgets that in real life, people don't have concentric circles painted on their chests and that they rarely stay still in a gunfight. Shuns offers to participate in IDPA or other practical shooting events. Fears competition. A big fish in a small pond. "Talks the talk" This range bozo can be found endlessly complaining about Schumer, HCI, "the government" and in particular, the state's restrictions on CCW. When invited to participate in grassroots level gun rights activities retorts 'I give my $35 bucks to the NRA every year!'. Worse than a Million Mommie. "The Brass Hog" Picks up their brass...and everyone else's too. "The He-man" Brings dates to the range in order to impress them with his superior marksmanship ability (from three yards). Invariably shoots a .44 magnum and gets his potential mating partners to try their first time luck with the same firearm. Never seen with the same female twice. "The Anointed Ones" Individuals who are granted CCW privileges above and beyond that of the great unwashed and let everyone within shouting distance know about their special status. Does not involve themselves in gun rights activities. The Brass Hound "Ya gonna reload that? Mind if I pick it up?" ...or better yet, he's picking the brass up all around you without asking, sometimes even watching where your empties land. The Armchair Commando Invariably 18-21 years old, carries a HK or Glock in a thigh rig or a Yaqui Slide with the snout of the gun poking out intentionally from underneath the shirt. No shooting technique, range sessions consist of emptying mags downrange as fast as he can pull the trigger. When he's not shooting, he's BSing in the store, giving uninvited (bad) advice to prospective gun buyers, or stating how he can evade someone with a scoped rifle by doing cartwheels while shooting his handgun clean through the other guy's scope at 30 yards. A guy or group of guys in various paramilitary paraphernalia (especially exotic, foreign uniforms - notably Rhodesian scout hats, and Soldiers of Fortune pins) that, in between mediocre shot groups, talk tactics and strategies. You can tell that these guys weren't even in the Air Force National Guard much less some sort of fighting outfit by the way they swagger. Real GIs march with straight shoulders, they don't swagger.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:14:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By nobby: Part 2: The Crusty Old Pro Way above sixty. Comes in, sets up shop, breaks out a *&* Model 19 or a Model 10 M&P, shoots fifty rounds into a sub-inch group at 25 feet and packs up again, claiming that his eyes aren't what they used to be anymore. The Serious Competition Shooter Carries a 1911 race gun in a skeletonized hi-tech magnetic speed rig with weights, outriggers and flashing lights. Carries fifteen full spare mags in minimalist competition mag carriers on his belt. Removes the barrier tray on his lane, and proceeds with an hour of stand-draw-fire one round at IPSC target-reholster. The Underage Hooligan Too young to own or buy handguns, they usually show up in groups at the range, breaking out pistol-gripped Mossbergs or extensively modified Ruger 10/22s. Has been known to shut down the range for everyone else as they pound away at silhouette targets with 12 gauge magnum loads. The SKS Dude Shows up with a heavily modified SKS that will not fire more than 3 consecutive rounds without jamming. Luckily, he has a fifty-shot magazine to keep him going for an hour, when others wish to go downrange and change targets. The Garbage Shooter Brings an old TV, cordless phone, propane tank (!), or a box filled with phone books to test bullet expansion. No one knows what he/she looks like, you only find the garbage laying around when you arrive at the range. "Anyone see who did this? Uh uh, not me". The Barrel Breaker-Inner Breaks in his new rifle barrel one shot at a time, cleaning between shots, and scattering dirty patches all over where he leaves them as he departs. The BOSS-man Has a humongus magnum rifle equipped with a Browning/Winchester BOSS muzzle brake. Sets up next to you, although there are 10 other empty benches. When he fires his gun, the muzzle blast clears ammo, boxes and casings off YOUR bench. The Once-A-Year Hunter Shows up one week to one day before deer/elk/bear season with a new rifle and/or scope. Announces "This won't take long, it's been BORE-SIGHTED". Fires two shots, 6 inches apart at 50 yards, 4 inches left of center, pronounces his gun "ready to go", packs up and leaves. I usually politely ask where he'll be hunting. Not to make conversation, just to make sure I'm out of his range where I'LL be hunting. The target holder marksman Can always be identified by the swinging target. Lets you know he's there by getting every target on the range swinging. If that didn't get your attention, he will by hitting you in the chest by bullet jackets or fragments. The master can take down the holder itself by skillfully placing one shot on an eighth inch wire. This skill is used to end his shooting for the day. Eagle-Eyed Granny aka the woman I saw at my range last summer. She was a frail, elderly gal who looked to be about 65 or so. She was offhand shooting a .44 Mag with a 6" barrel on the 25yd line. And cutting a ragged hole through the 10 ring. I was so humiliated I almost barfed.
View Quote
Just trying to keep them all strait bro! [:D] Tyler
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:42:54 AM EDT
The way to deal with the pompous black powder traditionalist is to take your AR or AK with the 30 and 40 round mags and go full auto, or at least rapid fire, showering him with hot brass, until he either leaves (changes lanes, anyway) or disappears under a mound of brass. Incendiary Man: He's the one who fires tracers against range regs, and sets fire to the dry grass on the berm. And he has to shoot well outside the target area to hit the dry grass to begin with. Sniper Man: He's not actually on the firing line. He's either parked on the side of the berm right off the end of the firing line, in a full ghillie suit, perfectly blended into the berm, or he's on the roof of the firing line, on the forward side, and can only be seen from the targets. His accuracy is of less interest than his choice of firing position and attire. Cannon Man, AKA Heavy Weapons Guy: This is the clown who seems to pick his weapons purely for the blast and noise they make, more being better. Prefers a Barrett Light 50 with a 16 inch barrel. Wears fireproof coveralls. Deaf as a stone, despite a total of 46 dB in hearing protection in use. Target Thief: He sees an unshot target and uses it. But it's YOUR target. He claims he didn't do it. He's shooting a .22, you're shooting .40 and .45 that day. Nobody else on the range is using .22. You show him this fact and he still denies that it could be him. The Dangerous Reloader: This guy keeps his reloading press in the back of his SUV. While his wife changes targets between strings, he works up his reloads until the entire case heads flatten out to the point where the headstamp disappears. He loads up these new hotter rounds and tries them out immediately, totally ignoring the load charts. And he's sitting next to you with a potential bomb in the chamber. Incidentally, he has some suspicious scars on his face and arms, like something blew up close to him once. He claims his goal is to work up a load that hits 5000 FPS using a blend of four different powders and a magnum primer. He says he's having trouble getting brass and bullets that hold up past 4600 FPS. The Perfectionist: He loads his own ammo to match specs, tries it out, decides it doesn't work well in his gun, picks up the rest of that particular load that he made, walks down the line, and gives it to the first guy he sees who doesn't look like a total jerk and is shooting the same caliber. Doesn't want anything in return. (This happened to me. Thanks for the 30 rounds that shot fine in my gun!) Mr. One Hole: This guy's the ultimate perfectionist. Shoots at the 600 yard range, and gets mad if he can't get one inch groups at that range from any position. The fact that he's shooting better than the laws of physics seem to allow is irrelevant to him. See "asshole". The Expert: He walks the walk, talks the talk, and seems to really have his act together at the range. His equipment is customized yet sensible. You expect him to be a good shot. He has an AD and blows a hole in the roof instead. The Experienced Shotgunner: 75 years old, been shooting skeet and trap forever. While attending a trap tournament, he rests the barrel of his shotgun...LOADED...on his foot. Has an AD. Bye-bye, big toe. (This really happened this last Sunday morning in Palm Bay, Florida, at the Port Malabar Gun Club range.) CJ
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:51:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:00:42 AM EDT
The only time I pay attention to other shooters is when I admire their toys or when some idiot points a gun at me. You guys are either PSYCH Majors or have waaaay to much spare time.[:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:33:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 7:39:17 AM EDT by Tinker]
Mr Clean but Clueless: About 30, super duper mirrored shooting glasses, padded leather shooting jacket, leather gloves with padding and chopped off fingers, tan suede combat boots. He's got a super-duper AR15 with long, heavy varmint-style barrel, flat-top, free-float tube, cool and expensive leather sling. AR15 stock and fore-end painted 3 color desert camo. He's shooting at 100 yards, cleaning the gun after each and every shot. He's using BreakFree, KROil, Sweets, Tetra Gun Grease. He's got Delrin bore guides, chamber plug to keep the crud from cleaning getting into the action. He's got a scope that reminds me of a planet destroying lasers in a James Bond film. He's got a spotting scope that lookes like a 10' length of 8" well casing. He's also got a severe grouch going about the idiots (my buddy and I) next to him that are "just spraying and praying" without cleaning the gun, and have a 60 shot, 3" group, standing, iron sights, at the target next to his. He's got a 5 shot group about the size of a large pizza. Maybe the ammonia is bringing tears to his eyes, and he can't see?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:12:35 AM EDT
Guess you could call this one "Mrs. Realist" Back in my youth I worked at an indoor range. There was the mid-40's woman who would come in to the range every Wednesday at lunch time. She would pull up a chai to the shooting bench. Place her glasses on the end of her nose, put her 4" 357 on the bench, run a reduced B-27 target out to about 10' then pull out a book and sit there reading. Every few minutes she would pick up the gun and snap shoot at the target. She was consitently in the 9 ring. After a month of this I stopped her when she was leaving and asked her about the routine and the short shooting distance. Her reply: "My husband is a Doctor with an office in North Philly. I work as his receptionist. That's how far it is from my desk to the front door." She was practising for the situation she might face. She had no interest in shooting for fun, but was well aware the value of having that gun.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:18:50 AM EDT
That one wins. NOW I know what 'practical shooting' REALLY is. IPSC, take a lesson! CJ
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:06:20 AM EDT
nobby, you crack me up.... But if you put it this way, then I am more of the "gear man: the guy with all the expensive macho gear, who still can't shoot worth crap." That because I didn't practice enough. [beer]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:20:22 AM EDT
I'm the "GUN EXPERT," but not the one that thinks he knows everything. I'm the one the rangemasters approach to help out others with jams, feed problems and other various gun maladies. They started asking me to help when they couldn't unstick a live Wolf round from some moron's AR15 after 20 MINUTES! This guy actually kept trying to unhinge the receiver with the bolt back! Even a child could fix it, but I did instead within 15 seconds with a pen. I'm also the guy that everyone wants to ask about his guns and who made them, usually gaining ooooo's and aaaaaahhhh's over my 100 yard groups. Also a little of the "coffee break between shots" guy. Definately the safe guy, which is most important.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:40:35 AM EDT
I'm none of them. I am lucky enough to have an uncle with his own private 250 yd range, CQB course, and defensive shooting course. The only people I encounter at his range are very experienced, safety concious, guys that I already know.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 3:41:20 PM EDT by kicker9898]
I'm the guy who would eventually like to have one of everything to shoot every weekend of the year. So, I'm a shotgunner too...hehehe. But you guys aim at the berm and chew away and just because I shoot a glock, don't think I'm gonna give away my 1911's and single actions any time soon. I'm the guy that figures most of us are out there to have a good time doing something that too many people don't want us to do, and we are doing it with like minded buddies if we're lucky. I'm the guy who's budget includes 3 categories: Ammo Ammo Ammo Utilities Ramen Noodles I'm the guy who hates to pay for range time because I grew up in the sticks and could shoot out my back door I'm the guy with the live and let live attitude, don't shoot my target, point a loaded gun at me, or get pissed because you think I'm not politically correct enough and we're good I'm the guy who witnessed the "Expert" almost shoot his toe off AND almost shoot someone elses toe off all in the same day. Hmmm...wonder why he wasn't DQ'd? I'm the guy who will happily take any brass you leave in a pile at the range!!! [kill]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:51:32 PM EDT
Then there is the guy who spends more time standing around worrying about what others are doing even though they all are doing it safely and sanely than he does shooting.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:42:38 PM EDT
I'm the guy who likes to shoot for a bit, then cleans up my own brass (I reload) before the range monkeys broom it up and throw it in the brass bucket. But they know that I reload, so they sweep it into a pile for me to take what I want anyway. I just don't like people stepping on my brass and ruining it! I socialize a bit, too. Making a few friends at the range is a good thing, no doubt about it. Temporarily trade guns with people to try out their stuff and figure out what's next on the 'to buy' list. I think I want an M1A! I try to be helpful if I have anything to contribute on the occasional technical problem. I set up a brass shield (big piece of cardboard) on the right side of the bench to keep my AR brass from attacking the shooter on my right...plus it makes it easier to pick up. I only get burned on the arm by bouncing brass once in a while. My targets look like I have really bad aim, but if you look closely, you'll see that there are several tight groups in several locations. I don't always shoot for just the bullseye, especially when I'm tweaking a scope. CJ
Top Top