Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2002 9:54:56 AM EDT
It's cold out and there is no food I like better in cold weather than hot soup to cheer me up. I like it made with beef shank, noodles, vegetables and potatoes. To make it even more heavenly requires fresh home made bread with it's wonderful smell, along with sweet butter for dunking, I imagine home made soup is what the Lord prefers to eat. HEHEHE I just started to put A1's original steak sauce in my soup for extra flavoring, it's dynamite knock your socks off good. I also started to put A1 on my eggs instead of ketchup. Do any of you have a special seasoning you like in your soup or on other foods? I like Spanish seasonings the best.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:12:19 AM EDT
A1[b]BOLD[/b] or Peter Luger's Steak Sauce!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:16:43 AM EDT
So who were you, before you became steamy? 821 posts and your handle doesn't ring [b][u]any[/b][/u]bells.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:53:14 AM EDT
Crookshanks I was Am-O-Tramp. I was listening to my John Anderson (Seminole Wind CD yesterday,) and Steamy Windows one of my all time favorite songs gave me the idea to change. I ain't important so who cares, I left my sig line hoping it would give an idea it was Am-O-Tramp.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:02:35 AM EDT
Redhot or Tabasco. It's more of an addiction than a condiment, really. you start out using a few drops on ribs and chicken, and before you know it, you're dumping half a bottle on a plate of spaghetti. I suppose in a few more years I'll be mainlining the stuff. But damn if it don't make everything nice and spicy!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:23:39 PM EDT
You're making me hungry, Am-O-Tramp. And you're not that far away...
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:15:20 PM EDT
I like 57 sauce on a lot of my meals. Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Top Top