Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2002 4:55:17 AM EDT
Man, I saw about 1hr of it. The girl has some issues still. More important, [;)] If I was Bill, I let monica suck me off. The girl looked good last night. Big eyes, long hair, and DSL for sure. Kinda seems like she is submissive. Girl you can use for sure to pleasure yourself. Grab her by the ears, and skull-f%#$@#K the hell out of her. The man had a stressful job, he was destroying the consitution, and Hillary wasnt taking care of the lovin' at home. My two cents. c-rock
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:17:03 AM EDT
Make her swallow - No cheeking!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:44:12 AM EDT
Post from 1GUNRUNNER -
Make her swallow...
View Quote
No [u]evidence[/u]! Eric The(Whew!ThatWasClose!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:44:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By c-rock: Man, I saw about 1hr of it. The girl has some issues still. More important, [;)] If I was Bill, I let monica suck me off. The girl looked good last night. Big eyes, long hair, and DSL for sure. Kinda seems like she is submissive. Girl you can use for sure to pleasure yourself. Grab her by the ears, and skull-f%#$@#K the hell out of her. The man had a stressful job, he was destroying the consitution, and Hillary wasnt taking care of the lovin' at home. My two cents. c-rock
View Quote
Having sex with the mentally retarded is tantamount to "statutory rape". So in the case of [b]c-rock[/b] and Monica, I'm not sure who'd be the one charged with the crime. [;)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:20:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
View Quote
Having sex with the mentally retarded is tantamount to "statutory rape". So in the case of [b]c-rock[/b] and Monica, I'm not sure who'd be the one charged with the crime. [;)]
View Quote
I am not retarded, I am just [I]S-L-O-W[/I]- Cowboy Ray from the Mancow morning show.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 12:05:50 PM EDT
this ain't good... It's been so long that I'm actually pondering the question!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:16:31 PM EDT
I guess half of you agree, and half do not. Or maybe their wifes were in the room. Come on people, we can get a better numbers. c-rock
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:25:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:45:24 PM EDT
Ummmm......Yes! medcop
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:20:01 PM EDT
Only 20 lbs? I'd say closer to 50 lbs. She's been swallowing a lot of something since her white house days. Bad thing is, got me thinking about that prick Clinton again. Not good for the blood pressure. How did that petty felon ever get elected President? [:(!]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:07:05 PM EDT
Hey fat is only a light switch away, if it's really fat you could get her to fart and give you a clue. Fat chicks are great fun until your buddy's bust you.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:39:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:42:41 PM EDT
My college fraternity had a ritual of presenting a one armed Wyle E. Coyote doll to brothers who engaged in coyote fuu-king (i.e. engaging in illicit coital relations with a girl so ugly that one wishes to gnaw one's arm off instead of having to wake her to get away). If the Dishonorable William Jefferson Clinton were a fraternity brother of mine, he would have received the Wyle E. Coyote doll for his tryst with the FUGLY Monica.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:43:45 PM EDT
I would let her do more than suck, I figure if she is good enough for the Prez, she is good enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:26:53 AM EDT
I can't believe this bitch is is an icon because she blew someone!! We do live in a sick society!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:27:33 AM EDT
HOWEVER, she does have nice lips!!
Top Top