Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2002 4:42:41 AM EDT
My daughter was watching the Disney channel last night with the wife. A commercial came on for this new tv movie, 'Cadet Kelly' - about a military school for girls. At one point in the commercial it shows the 'drill team' working with parade white Springfield '03's.

My daughter was first to catch the little blurb on the bottom of the screen - 'No real firearms were used in the making of this film'

WTF? You have got to be sh#tting me! What latte drinking, pencil and pad carrying, tree hugging, doe eyed prick felt it necessary to put that in the commercial?

I can just see sally soccermom saying 'Well thats a wise decision' as shes drowning her kids in the bathtub somewhere!

Only thing that brought a smile to my face after seeing that crap was my daughter saying ' I could shoot better than any of them anyways' [;)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 5:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Good girl!
I wish both of our daughters would stop watching Disney.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:25:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#3]
whats funny si they still run Darkwing Duck "Lets Get Dangerous" and he uses guns that launch gas grenades and other such items... grenades oh i ment canisters [;)], Gargoyles they use rifles and other guns in that cartoon to. of course these are all fake guns. Disney aint as PC as they like to claim.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top